QB Index Rankings

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL.Com Consensus QB rankings at end of year. Kyler finishes 10th

https://www.nfl.com/news/qb-index-ranking-the-59-starting-quarterbacks-of-the-2020-nfl-season

Rank
You must be registered for see images attach

Kyler Murray
Arizona Cardinals · Year 2

Individual Rank: Bhanpuri: 10 | Blair: 11 | Filice: 10 | Parr: 11

2020 stats: 16 games | 67.2 pct | 3,971 pass yds | 7.1 ypa | 26 pass TD | 12 INT | 819 rush yds | 11 rush TD | 4 fumbles lost

Filice: In Year 2, Kyler really showed us what he can do with his legs -- the guy just moves differently -- but he still has plenty of room for improvement as a traditional passer. This is a tantalizing/terrifying thought, depending on your rooting interests.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I would put him below Herbert, but I think the ranking is pretty accurate overall.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Herbert was on the Chargers and their coach got himself fired, so no.

Besides, there is a time and a place. Maybe he should have mentioned how bad Pat P sucks at tackling too...

PP21 the worst at tackling, just awful.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Big drop off after 6. Herbert was pretty awesome with limited preparation but top-10 is too much hype.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Big drop off after 6. Herbert was pretty awesome with limited preparation but top-10 is too much hype.
I mean the year he had last year was astounding. Its not something that cannot be explained away by saying defenses didn't have enough tape. I don't know how you could rate him lower if rankings are based off production.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
NFL.Com Consensus QB rankings at end of year. Kyler finishes 10th

https://www.nfl.com/news/qb-index-ranking-the-59-starting-quarterbacks-of-the-2020-nfl-season

Rank
You must be registered for see images attach

Kyler Murray
Arizona Cardinals · Year 2

Individual Rank: Bhanpuri: 10 | Blair: 11 | Filice: 10 | Parr: 11

2020 stats: 16 games | 67.2 pct | 3,971 pass yds | 7.1 ypa | 26 pass TD | 12 INT | 819 rush yds | 11 rush TD | 4 fumbles lost

Filice: In Year 2, Kyler really showed us what he can do with his legs -- the guy just moves differently -- but he still has plenty of room for improvement as a traditional passer. This is a tantalizing/terrifying thought, depending on your rooting interests.
Great runningback, average QB.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
something ive noticed

outsiders generally have a far more optimistic view of K1 and the Cards prospects than we do

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
something ive noticed

outsiders generally have a far more optimistic view of K1 and the Cards prospects than we do
We watch all the snaps. All of the sideline antics. All of the coaching errors. All of the misused players.

This is a big year for K1. Josh Allen or bust IMO. He could be really special if we can put a team around him.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
We watch all the snaps. All of the sideline antics. All of the coaching errors. All of the misused players.
i dont disagree

but they also peg him correctly, flaws and all: needs to be better from the pocket. still rate him where he is.

i think that is 60% him, 40% improving performance around him

also as an aside: Weird that the entire NFC West seemed like it suffered the same issue: After a great start, Rams, Seahawks and Cardinals all suffered inconsistent offensive performance the last half of the season. The 49ers could at least point to their QB

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
something ive noticed

Not in my experience, when the Kyler for Watson rumors were making their rounds on the internet people were laughing that Kyler could be traded for Watson