Putting My Best Knee Forward

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I haven’t been ignoring your emails. They just replaced my right knee. I did the left one about 12 years ago. It’s one bear of a rehab. Not much was missed while I was out of it. Two nice jobs on reworking contracts. Gives the Cards the flexibility to grab an RB or a pass catcher. The rest of the division is working hard, but I think the Cards have accomplished the most.

I don’t like the new backup QB. He’s a pro, but not a strong one. If Murray misses much time the Cards will struggle. With a good draft, this could be a very strong team. Nothing has changed from my recent posts about targets. They don’t need a bunch of guys but it would be a major plus if they hit on the first two rounds. They just need to be patient and let the prospects come to them.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I haven’t been ignoring your emails. They just replaced my right knee. I did the left one about 12 years ago. It’s one bear of a rehab. Not much was missed while I was out of it. Two nice jobs on reworking contracts. Gives the Cards the flexibility to grab an RB or a pass catcher. The rest of the division is working hard, but I think the Cards have accomplished the most.

I don’t like the new backup QB. He’s a pro, but not a strong one. If Murray misses much time the Cards will struggle. With a good draft, this could be a very strong team. Nothing has changed from my recent posts about targets. They don’t need a bunch of guys but it would be a major plus if they hit on the first two rounds. They just need to be patient and let the prospects come to them.

I don't think Mccoy has the back up job safe
I expect the kid from Hawaii out performing him in the preseason games

Harry they can be very patient and trading down

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Get well Harry!

When Cardinals start 2-4 on the season, this teams real identity will be revealed. This is a team that needs a new coach and front office to move forward.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get well Harry! Cardinals need a running back. :wink2:

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Get well soon Harry! Your knowledge and insight on the draft and Cardinal needs is so awesome. I love reading your posts!!

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the kindnesses. I’m stunned I’m still around. It’s been a great ride and I’ve had more than my fair share of good times. Thinking the best is yet to come Cards-wise.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose