Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish​

Release Date: December 21, 2022
Studio: DreamWorks Animation
Directors: Joel Crawford, Januel Mercado
MPAA Rating: PG for action/violence, rude humor/language, and some scary moments.
Screenwriters: Tommy Swerdlow, Tom Wheeler, Paul Fisher
Genre: Animation | Adventure | Comedy

Plot Summary: Puss in Boots discovers that his passion for adventure has taken its toll: he has burned through eight of his nine lives. Puss sets out on an epic journey to find the mythical Last Wish and restore his nine lives.

Starring: Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Harvey Guillén, Florence Pugh, John Mulaney, Wagner Moura, Ray Winstone, Samson Kayo

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We saw this earlier this week and it was just outstanding. A+ for the whole family. The art is done in the same style as Arcane from Netflix

Dreamworks is really putting out great stuff.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We saw this earlier this week and it was just outstanding. A+ for the whole family. The art is done in the same style as Arcane from Netflix

Dreamworks is really putting out great stuff.
Outstanding, Chris? :)

It was pretty good, with a pretty major spoiler at the end that hints on the future of the franchise. Animation was great, but like the Spider-verse movie, it's very reliant on the MTV-style of editing (like virtually every non-Pixar animated film is). I wish it could take it's time in telling the story.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outstanding, Chris? :)

It was pretty good, with a pretty major spoiler at the end that hints on the future of the franchise. Animation was great, but like the Spider-verse movie, it's very reliant on the MTV-style of editing (like virtually every non-Pixar animated film is). I wish it could take it's time in telling the story.

Yeah I loved it. 95% on RT and nominated for best animated movie

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Took my kids to the theater to see this one. They loved it and it kept mom and dad’s interest. Small amount of adult humor mixed in. One of the best animated movies I’ve seen in a while.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My older daughter watched this over the weekend. She said it's one of her favorite films in the entire franchise. I might have to take my youngest to see it now.