Pure class shown by Cardinals and Cowboys during National Anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
T
lol what in the hell difference did any of that make? whats the point?
who cares? what did it do or not do to you, or for you, or anyone?
people have lost their minds. This is a bunch of stupidity to talk about.

kneeling is what slaves do before owners and what peasants do before kings.
kneeling is a symbol of defeat. people who kneel are as dumb and weak as people who salute flags.
it serves no purpose. It accomplishes nothing. It proves nothing about what I/you think or believe or do.

what point did they get across? you are still a slave to taxes and property owned by the elite.
black people will continue to be third class citizens. Nothing will change because millionaire jocks took a knee on television.
dak kneeled on the last play. Just sayin. It's not always a sign of weakness. ;)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First flying the Confederate flag is taking pride in the soldiers that fought for their country and is no different than flying the American flag. There is nothing racist about taking pride in the South and the men that fought for it. What's racist is the people that want to disrespect the flag and disrespect the heroes that fought and died for it.

You know what I'm sorry but that is just plain ignorant. They did not "fight for this country"

The south were traitors who tried to BREAK UP THIS COUNTRY. They fought AGAINST America. If you honestly think there is no difference in the confederate flag and the American flag then I just feel bad for you

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
First flying the Confederate flag is taking pride in the soldiers that fought for their country and is no different than flying the American flag. There is nothing racist about taking pride in the South and the men that fought for it. What's racist is the people that want to disrespect the flag and disrespect the heroes that fought and died for it.
Flying the Confederate Flag is no different then flying the NAZI flag. They are both losers and one was a TRAITOR to the country they fought against. It has EVERYTHING to do with race and is seen as a symbol of oppression the same way the NAZI flag is. FUnny 40years agree with this even though he's a staunch supporter of Jews but if this poster was talking about the Nazi flag in such high esteem, then he would take offense.

Last edited:

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I meant sink into the lower intestines and passed out as excrement never to be heard from again. And I meant white supremacists/Nazi's, not the good old southern boys who are proud of their heritage. Flying a Confederate flag is not always a racial thing.
SO I guess flying the NAZI flag is not always a racial thing either. How many Jews wouldn't take offense to it?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ok I read it. First I never seen or heard of the rest of the poem. I have only ever heard of the song as probably 99 percent of all Americans have. After reading the whole story behind it Key was talking about the black traitors that fought for the British against America and he was pissed at them which he should have been so that's that.

This whole country has been singing that song since childhood to honor the flag and country. No one sings that whole poem or even knows it that's why most people look at those that take a knee while the anthem is playing as being unpatriotic. After reading the poem I still don't believe it is racist.
Oh please, Key was a staunch supporter of slavery and owned slaves himself. Just because people sing a RACIST song doesn't mean it's right. WHy you think people DO NOT even notice the third stanza? Key was unapologetically supported slavery. And since this song supports slavery, I wouldn't blame every black person kneels or have a seat for a song that disrespects THEM.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score

No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

Slave is a reference to the defeat of the Corps of Colonial Marines.

Hireling refers to the mercaneries hired by the British to fight against the United States during the war.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

Slave is a reference to the defeat of the Corps of Colonial Marines.

Hireling refers to the mercaneries hired by the British to fight against the United States during the war.
Name your sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard