Punter Likely Inbound

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Is TJ designated for return or is he lost for the season? I'm not sure of the IR rules at this point.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

If they had put him on IR prior to the 53 cut down he would be gone for the year. Now any player put on IR is eligible to come back without having to designate. (2 max)

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Is TJ designated for return or is he lost for the season? I'm not sure of the IR rules at this point.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

In 8 weeks every team that has players on IR can re-activate 2 players to their 53 man rosters. The questions are: 8 weeks from now will T.J. be ready to play and would he be 1 of 2 the Cardinals would choose to re-activate?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Is Marqui Christian tearing it up with the Rams.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm going to be curious to see if the NFL takes a look at this signing. The teams couldn't agree on a conditional pick. The Cards wanted him badly and had tons of picks. Still they were confident all along of signing him gambling he'd be released and even though they couldn't talk contract until he was released. It seemed odd enough to get attention. Plus I kept hearing not to worry he was a lock.

maybe he and Fitz worked the deal?? Decided to "college" together, "draft" together, and "retire" together??....with maybe a bit of input from his former kick buddy at SF??

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
maybe he and Fitz worked the deal?? Decided to "college" together, "draft" together, and "retire" together??....with maybe a bit of input from his former kick buddy at SF??

...so you're saying Fitz is playing 2 more years? :) :yoda:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agree, Wile was much better than Butler. Not sure why he did so poorly during the preseason. Really like the move of signing Lee.
If the addition of Lee and Dawson flips 4 losses into 4 wins, it would be a huge step fwd on the road to the Super Bowl.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard