Pro Wrestling

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a horrible second night

They really fumbled the Auska match and the crowd let them know. Bianca had gotten so boring as a champ. They need to switch it up show more depth to her

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
*sighs*

Idk where to even begin.

This thing needs to go back to one night. So much trash and filler. The first night was 10x better than night two.

They missed the mark with Auska and Bianca. That had to be Auska. Bianca is super stale at this point and the crowd def let them know that was not the ending they wanted.

Cody vs Roman was one of the single greatest matches I’ve ever seen until the end. How do you screw that up? Who on earth thought that was a good idea. I honestly just don’t get it.

Was this a big kick in the nuts to Cody and AEW? I just don’t get it

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
*sighs*

Idk where to even begin.

This thing needs to go back to one night. So much trash and filler. The first night was 10x better than night two.

They missed the mark with Auska and Bianca. That had to be Auska. Bianca is super stale at this point and the crowd def let them know that was not the ending they wanted.

Cody vs Roman was one of the single greatest matches I’ve ever seen until the end. How do you screw that up? Who on earth thought that was a good idea. I honestly just don’t get it.

Was this a big kick in the nuts to Cody and AEW? I just don’t get it
Unfortunately, a lot of the "trash and filler" is designed to allow them to show more commercials to make Peacock happy. It was destined to happen once they sold off the network. The match sponsorships are also lame, but I see the point of them as well. But the Cinnamon Toast Crunch was just so out of place in the Dom/Rey match.

I agree that Asuka and Cody should have won. It's obvious they are trying to make Bianca a mega-star though, so like with Roman we'll just have to deal with it. And, they continue to go with the slow burn on The Bloodline. The Usos losing their titles will put more fractures in the group and it'll end up with Roman being all alone losing the title. And, just creates more chapters in Cody's story. They might have Cody finally go over at Summerslam, but it definitely should have happened at Wrestlemania - and another year of Roman will most definitely wear out its welcome!