Prayers please...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Geez man. My prayers are with you.

How old is your son? Your only 66 so he can't be much more than my age. That's some tough luck.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Oh my lord man..... Well wishes sent. Prayers sent. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Keep us updated please.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Praying for your son that all goes well and for a speedy recovery. Praying for your entire family during this time, too. Thanks for leaning on us. ASFN is family.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My prayers go out to your son & your family during this difficult time. Please keep us updated on Dan’s condition.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Hang tough, Cardinal fans have far more than average heart. Years ago this surgery was far more risky. Today it is done very often and while still serious, it becoming more routine. Your family is in our prayers.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My boy is out of surgery. It went well. Turned out they only needed to do a triple( only) . Oxygen levels are low but they expected that because he WAS a smoker. He will be on a ventilator for 5-7 hours.
His wife will get to see him for 5 minutes and then she has to leave. Of course from this point on he has to go it alone because of the covid -19 situation.
I will update tomorrow when he is conscious. Until then please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you everyone. It’s so comforting to know you have an army behind you. You are all so incredible!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson