Prayers and Help needed

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
First off, not to veer off course here, but it's damn good to see you on here again Hardy. You should come back around and post more often, your insightful posts were always quality and must read material.

Albert, little by little, it sounds like things are starting to get better. The improvement in brain swelling and bruising is promising. Here's hoping the kidneys get back to function and quick.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never noticed this till right now.. In the first four pics you posted in this thread with us, Marky took off his hat and glasses when a female is around (Linder).. LOL! Marky the pimp at it again! Never noticed it that nite..
We were crushin' on each other for awhile that night ;) He's so sweet. I just have to believe he'll be okay.

I'm still praying for him, Albert. You know how much I love you & Mark & your family. Stay strong.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My prayers go out to your family Al. Keep your head up buddy.

On a lighter note --> Hardy - Please stay.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! Mark has woken up out and has spoken to my mom, He woke up and looked at my mom and smiled and started crying. He is now back asleep under medication but things are really looking good. His kdneys have started slowly working and his fever is gone. I swear its a miracle when people were already telling me pretty much to prepare for the worst. THANK YOU everyone, He is far from back to normal but this is a HUGE step!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! Mark has woken up out and has spoken to my mom, He woke up and looked at my mom and smiled and started crying. He is now back asleep under medication but things are really looking good. His kdneys have started slowly working and his fever is gone. I swear its a miracle when people were already telling me pretty much to prepare for the worst. THANK YOU everyone, He is far from back to normal but this is a HUGE step!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
God bless you

I have a sister who is mentally handicapped and my current job is taking care of those less fortunate with a handicap condition. I can also relate because I once went out with a girl whose brother had a similar condition and the same happened to him as your brother. I will say all the prayers I can so this painful situation will turn out for the best.

Love and Prayers for your family, Jet

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score

YES!!!!

Praise God!

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pumped now. I am so happy for Mark and your family. Absolutely great man. I am hereby cracking this next beer to Mark. Here's to you Man.

...but seriously, tell him to get back to 100% (like his brother- haha) quick so he can party like it's 2010 in two weeks.

former user 1

Registered
Reaction score

This is an awesome example of the power of prayer! :)

I am so happy for Mark and your family Albert. Blessings to you all.

Hardy Brown

Rookie
Reaction score
Albert,

God is good, indeed. To hear Mark is doing well makes me watery. God Bless you and your family.

I have a rquest. Would you please keep posting the condition of Mark on this site?

Thank you.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so happy for Mark and you and your family, Al. Tearing up some - can't help it.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear Mark is doing better Albert. Best wishes from my family and I to your family. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask.

Joel Fritz

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great news Albert, now lets all say a prayer together so Mark makes a speedy recovery!!!

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Albert, be assurred that our prayers will continue, that Mark continues to heal and grow stronger. We put our trust and faith in Him during Mark's recovery.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! I missed this last night, but it's a great thing to see first thing in the morning.

I am so happy to hear this.

Reaction score
My prayer is specifically that Mark recover completely. I pray for him to not only be well, but well enough to return to his job at Fry's!

I want to pass along a message given to me from a friend who has recently been diagnosed with liver cancer:

"In all things, God is good."

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Wow, I was not expecting to read something like this when I decided to check out this board today... I met and hung with Mark at a few tailgates and he is the sweetest guy, for real, it really bums me out to hear what he is going through. The tone of the thread really changed though as I read on and I'm so thankful to read that things are looking up. Albert (100%) your bro and your fam is definitely in my thoughts and prayers right now. Stay strong and rely on your faith, give Mark a pound for me when you get a chance. :)