POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Denny's drafts got us to a Super Bowl.
Hard disagree. Outside of the 2004 draft which netted 4 starters, his subsequent drafts were horrid. Can you name a player from the 2005-2006 drafts other than Leinart or Rolle? The 2008 draft got us Calais Campbell and the front 4 of that defense were very very good in 2008.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Where are they eating? What's the weather like today in Phoenix? What is he wearing?

These are the details I need to know!
Wolfley hopes they are eating some fresh salmon but he said they should put some Franks Hot Sauce on it. Hmmmm, I like me some Franks. Weather is mostly sunny and about 60-62. Typlical beautiful Phoenix late fall to early spring day!

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we don't hear something by this weekend, I would speculate that they are waiting to speak with Demeco Ryans. At this point we don't even know if Ryans wants to interview with the Cards, but it is a possibility.
I don’t think so. Demeco Ryans has no interest in the Cardinals. I believe it’s Payton, Flores, or Quinn. Personally, I think Quinn ends up in Denver. If Payton hire doesn’t happen, Flores will be our HC.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yeah, I see that he started his professional career as a QB there too. Good fit!
Reich was with the Bills, backing up Kelly, way before Carolina. I think he went to Carolina when they became an expansion team. Frank pulled the Bills comeback against the Oilers.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If the Saints play hardball and want two number ones MB may want Quinn instead.
While we’re talking with Payton, the Broncos are preparing to snatch up Quinn. I think our backup if things don’t pan out with Payton is Flores. Not Quinn.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Demeco Ryans has no interest in the Cardinals. I believe it’s Payton, Flores, or Quinn. Personally, I think Quinn ends up in Denver. If Payton hire doesn’t happen, Flores will be our HC.
Yup. Those are the 3 unless Eviro gets a 2nd interview.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Even if you want cheap and quick Filibertos should be far from your top choice.

Check out Someburros next time you're in town. If you want a quick breakfast burrito to go nothing tops Los Favoritos.
Filiberto's has that greasy, fast food appeal. I get two fried tacos with rice and beans and a large horchata. Probably has 2000 calories. And I probably love Filiberto's because of nostalgia more than anything else.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if you want cheap and quick Filibertos should be far from your top choice.

Check out Someburros next time you're in town. If you want a quick breakfast burrito to go nothing tops Los Favoritos.
Heresy.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hard disagree. Outside of the 2004 draft which netted 4 starters, his subsequent drafts were horrid. Can you name a player from the 2005-2006 drafts other than Leinart or Rolle? The 2008 draft got us Calais Campbell and the front 4 of that defense were very very good in 2008.
Was he here the year before when they drafted Anquan?

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dan Quinn just dropped out of all searches . Check the odds guys I’ll bet there even money for Peyton right now

WhyOwhy

Reaction score
Ummmm... Kurt Warner. Not drafted but there are many that were brought in that were part of that SB team

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose