OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be there tomorrow.

It might be recency bias, but this feels like the biggest game I've attended yet. If we pull this one out, I like our chances to advance all the way to the finals, and I like our odds in the finals against anyone but Boston.

It probably feels bigger because this is the first playoff game I will have attended where the Suns are behind the 8 ball. I've seen the Suns lose a couple playoff games but never when they were behind. I've typically been in attendance when the Suns win a game and make the entire fan base cocky... like game 5 against Dallas and game 2 against Milwaukee.

Bring the win on home, Phrazbit.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Need a balanced effort...I'm worried they will come out too fired up and be gassed by the 4th.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I have no idea what to expect of this game. It’s absolutely mind blowing to realize we could beat a #1 seed in even a single game with no Paul, terrible Ayton, and a subpar shooting KD.

And really even getting to at least a game 5 in the semis with Paul averaging 12pts, Ayton averaging 14pts, and a nonexistent bench and KD not shooting outta this world.

Take note, what we are seeing is books greatness, KD finding ways other than supernatural shooting and defense (and granted a lot of luck with George and kawhi) to win/battle in games.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I have no idea what to expect of this game. It’s absolutely mind blowing to realize we could beat a #1 seed in even a single game with no Paul, terrible Ayton, and a subpar shooting KD.

And really even getting to at least a game 5 in the semis with Paul averaging 12pts, Ayton averaging 14pts, and a nonexistent bench and KD not shooting outta this world.

Take note, what we are seeing is books greatness, KD finding ways other than supernatural shooting and defense (and granted a lot of luck with George and kawhi) to win/battle in games.

So much this. I am also a bit jaded though with all the Suns disappointment over the years. I almost expect it now which is why I am skeptical about this game and for all the reasons you pointed out above. It’s one thing for it to happen once but twice? Let’s face it that the odds of that happening are not great. If we somehow get another win?

Series is reset and my optimism would get a boost.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With Booker, anything is possible. That's all I've got for this postseason and it's made me a pretty happy fan for the most part. Hopefully he can continue on this historical tear.
He's really becoming the leader I've wanted for a few years now.. awesome time for him to shine. Love how he handled the Ayton drama after the game. You can tell, the dude wants it....and he wants the same from his teammates out there on the floor. No sulking. Just keep working. If not, bye.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Booker was smiling a lot in Game 3, even when it was close or things weren't going our way. First noticed it when he was smiling pregame and dunking like a teenager

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
He is what I would expect. Its clear Booker has elevated his game to mega star heights, he is destroying Pope and when Murray gets switched on them, he is obliterating both. Malone sees that KD is clearly on the decline it happens, he is older now, he can't get around people like he could two years ago (sucks how fast that happens lol). I expect Gordon to go one on one with KD since he has pretty much done a great job on him. Malone in the last game blitzed both KD and Book, and Murray got completely gassed. I also though Joker looked gassed at times too.

Expect a blitz on Book before half court. KD will be shaded doubled but he should be open for his standards, I wouldn't be shocked at all if KD dropped 45 to 48, at some point even an older has been star KD will have that super star game, I think today is it for KD with Booker getting all the attention. KD better hit though, he has a little bit of DA chill in him since he has gotten here.

Booker probably scores 30 plus regardless; he is that great. He is also clearly getting the super star calls (Book had 2 clear offensive fouls that were ignored in game 3) whistle so is Durant with most of his points coming from free throws which he is still great at.

On Defense hound the frack out of Murray the entire court, one major flaw in Murray's game and he is a great player is that he doesn't pace himself well and he is tiring I can clearly see it, don't get lost on MPJ, let Pope and the Browns beat you, I am ok with that.

I'd expect Landale to be the second big off the bench. I don't expect much out of Ayton, I am just hoping when he rebounds he doesn't hold it around his knees and doesn't cancer this team, he is so dumb that he doesn't even understand why he was pulled, he just is dumb, he is tall, he won a temporary generic lottery, but the dude is dumb and arrogant. Although Robert Sarver University of Arizona donor and the most famous alumni in history was his mentor, you are the average of the five people you spend time with and DA and Sarver are still close, I don't expect much from him, 14 points and 6 rebounds would be peak for DA. If he limits himself to 3 turnovers that's another win for him. If he goes off and get 20 plus, Suns win by 15. He is capable of it but again he is lazy and dumb asf.

If Denver doesn't blitz Book, they are insane, Book could easliy score 50 tonight if they keep playing him like this.

Last edited:

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He is what I would expect. Its clear Booker has elevated his game to mega star heights, he is destroying Pope and when Murray gets switched on them, he is obliterating both. Malone sees that KD is clearly on the decline it happens, he is older now, he can't get around people like he could two years ago (sucks how fast that happens lol). I expect Gordon to go one on one with KD since he has pretty much done a great job on him. Malone in the last game blitzed both KD and Book, and Murray got completely gassed. I also though Joker looked gassed at times too.

Expect a blitz on Book before half court. KD will be shaded doubled but he should be open for his standards, I wouldn't be shocked at all if KD dropped 45 to 48, at some point even an older has been star KD will have that super star game, I think today is it for KD with Booker getting all the attention. KD better hit though, he has a little bit of DA chill in him since he has gotten here.

Booker probably scores 30 plus regardless; he is that great. He is also clearly getting the super star calls (Book had 2 clear offensive fouls that were ignored in game 3) whistle so is Durant with most of his points coming from free throws which he is still great at.

On Defense hound the frack out of Murray the entire court, one major flaw in Murray's game and he is a great player is that he doesn't pace himself well and he is tiring I can clearly see it, don't get lost on MPJ, let Pope and the Browns beat you, I am ok with that.

I'd expect Landale to be the second big off the bench. I don't expect much out of Ayton, I am just hoping when he rebounds he doesn't hold it around his knees and doesn't cancer this team, he is so dumb that he doesn't even understand why he was pulled, he just is dumb, he is tall, he won a temporary generic lottery, but the dude is dumb and arrogant. Although Robert Sarver University of Arizona donor and the most famous alumni in history was his mentor, you are the average of the five people you spend time with and DA and Sarver are still close, I don't expect much from him, 14 points and 6 rebounds would be peak for DA. If he limits himself to 3 turnovers that's another win for him. If he goes off and get 20 plus, Suns win by 15. He is capable of it but again he is lazy and dumb asf.

If Denver doesn't blitz Book, they are insane, Book could easliy score 50 tonight if they keep playing him like this.
Only thing I’d push back on is the Book super star calls. Book and Steph by far shoot the least free throws of any big name player it feels like. Book may have gotten away with stuff but to score 47 and have 2 free throws….

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Only thing I’d push back on is the Book super star calls. Book and Steph by far shoot the least free throws of any big name player it feels like. Book may have gotten away with stuff but to score 47 and have 2 free throws….
Yeah, and it’s not like defenders don’t body book. He gets ridden all the way to the hole regularly.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want a rally the valley tshirt

Those are pretty nice. I dig it. Really hope they incorporate some sort of "Valley" slogan into their uniforms or court next year. Be interesting to see if Ishbia will push for a quick change to put his stamp on the team. Doesn't need to be much but the team is about due for a logo change.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Wife is picking up some Maria's Fry Bread (40th St and Thomas) before the game - might have a couple martinis if all goes well - super curious as to how Ayton is going to respond tonight

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty talks about Deandre Ayton and the game today.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson