Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Friday game thread 5-5-2023 - Game 3

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did I talk about efficiency? I’m talking about slamming that ball through that hoop.

What does it matter? Oh that’s right dunks are worth 6 points now I forgot about the rule changes.

I don’t care if you’re shooting behind the back hook shots blind folded if it goes in it goes in.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is about to get toxic again

Eff it.. guy is a bum.. the media came out and blasted him.. he talked a big game and only put up 4 points..

I was on board with yea.. you have to pay to keep him cause whats out there..

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ayton is not only one of the biggest #1 overall disappointments but he is a mental small fry. This only reinforces it. Pouting when the Suns called the timeout then skipping out.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nobody was saying that he is shooting lights out either but you keep saying it. Just stop. You are being ridiculous and being hypocritical.

Sorry I’ll stop point out his poor shooting it obviously offends you.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In fairness, he started doing that towards the end of the season and started racking up cheap fouls. I think he course corrected too much

I don't know what to say. The Suns need Ayton but he has to work harder at getting position.

IMO, he should guard more with his body and keep his hands out of the cookie jar even though a lot of his fouls are ticky tack.

He mainly needs to keep his arms straight up to challenge shots. He can't get away with using his hands and arms to guard Jokic.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The team ignores Ayton on offense. Booker won’t look his way, even when Ayton puts himself in position to shoot a high percentage shot.

Teammates don’t trust Ayton. Without CP3 feeding him the ball on pick and rolls, he’s useless on offense.
Because he sucks and try’s layups over little guys, and his hands suck and loses the ball way too often!

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I’ll stop point out his poor shooting it obviously offends you.
I will likewise stop pointing out his necessary contribution that helped us win. You are as sensitive as Ayton tonight.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He can have high efficiency and miss layups he could have dunked.

It doesn’t really work that way. Say he only misses 3/4 shots a game. How many are you allowed to miss? 3?2? Well now you’re getting into a level of efficiency no one in history has been at.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

Too bad. It's time to win games.

Williams should use all three centers next game. Landale's max is around 20 minutes, Biyombo can provide a different defensive look, and Ayton might be more aggressive if he isn't worried about monitoring his foul count.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will likewise stop pointing out his necessary contribution that helped us win. You are as sensitive as Ayton tonight.

I’m not. I’ve said over and over I expect him to break out.

I’ve never said his contributions didn’t help that’s you putting words in my mouth I’ve only pointed out his bad shooting

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not. I’ve said over and over I expect him to break out.

I’ve never said his contributions didn’t help that’s you putting words in my mouth I’ve only pointed out his bad shooting
Just like nobody is saying Durant shot well right?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Ayton effectively said this to James Jones

And yet, still gave him $130 mil

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson