Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Friday game thread 5-5-2023 - Game 3

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOBODY IS SAYING THAT

Jesus ******* Christ, get out of your damn feelings. Dude shooting like that is not good and it’s ok to acknowledge it. Nobody is ******* saying free throws don’t matter nobody is ******* saying rebounds and assist don’t matter.

**** man.

3 day break but probably 24 hours with the next game

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope Book has erased any doubt that he's good enough to be the #1 on a contender. He's raised his level of play so much year in and year out that I think we've been spoiled seeing him do so almost effortlessly on a nightly basis that we take him for granted.
It’s crazy, yet the national attention, i.e. all star nominations have for the most part completely ignored him.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope Book has erased any doubt that he's good enough to be the #1 on a contender. He's raised his level of play so much year in and year out that I think we've been spoiled seeing him do so almost effortlessly on a nightly basis that we take him for granted.
His shotmaking is unbelievable. I know he’s not the athlete that some guys are at the 2 guard position but he’s one of the best scorers in the league. I’m so glad he’s finding his 3 ball. His arsenal is ELITE.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
at this point, we're going as far as he takes us. we won the last series because he was the best player of both teams. if we win this series it is because he out guns jokic and the rest of the nuggets

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So. TJ saw effective minutes in crunch time. Hmmm. Durant at center. Hmmm. You beat Jokic by playing fast. This is why cp3 has not been as effective.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA