Playoffs: Clippers @ Suns Sunday game thread 4-16-2023 - Game 1

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns will open the first round of the playoffs against the Clippers.

Game information has yet to be announced.

The first two games of the seven game series will be played at the Footprint Center in Phoenix.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Bring it on and I hope Paul George can play. Infact I'm gonna call him Boy George during this series. Can't stand him. Freakin hate the Slippers, even more than Dattass. Time me to go to war. 16 wins. History.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns have a plan in place to maintain conditioning and sharpness during play-in.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
I like what Monty has been doing with the team lately. He kept Ross and Craig as subs in the last game to make them stay in the same rhythm to come in the playoffs. Craig played quite steady with the sub role, on both ends, seemed a lot calmer with it. And it seems, though Okogie starts, but who plays more and who finishes the game now depends on their displayed day form. And he may not stick to the tight 8-9 man rotation previously mentioned, as Suns bench is really a wash without true starter type player yet with different individual talent. We may see different bench players step up each game.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this is LA, both teams, playing with desperation then I’m not scared of either. Bring the clippers on.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooooohhh the Suns in 4 days. Man, that was a blissful run until it wasn’t.

I have no idea what to expect from this team. That’s part of the fun/excitement about this postseason.
Fun/excitement/anxiety?

Phoenix in 7. I don't think there will be any easy series

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns in 6. Essentially it’s the same Clippers core but instead of PG it’s Kahwi. Instead of Reggie it’s Bones. Suns starting lineup has a boost. So I’m saying it plays out the same as the finals run.

Also Westbrook goes and actually hurts them in the playoffs as he will try to do too much even though Lou has done his best to keep him under control. Then if PG comes back that will actually hurt the role players. Real dark horse is Gordon as he can get hot.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether all the playoff games will be on tnt/espn/abc? I'm looking to cancel my ballys subscription, but I want to make sure all the games will be available without it. I'm 90% sure, but I want to be 99%.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether all the playoff games will be on tnt/espn/abc? I'm looking to cancel my ballys subscription, but I want to make sure all the games will be available without it. I'm 90% sure, but I want to be 99%.

Looks like there are some that are going to be just on NBA TV

I have Sling Orange which will get me TNT and ESPN, and a featured NBA TV game, not sure if it will get me all NBA TV. If Suns get eliminated, I am cancelling this sucker until football season but hopefully I will be paying into June! Just have to make sure I don't overload my wife on basketball, she would much rather watch regular shows, but when that happens there is always espn.com and ASFN on my phone. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson