Players You Wish We would Have Drafted, but just Didn't

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
What players were you really hoping for that we simply passed on, and/or players you liked who seemed like we could have had, but didn't even try for. Who do you think was better than who we took and why?

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
Gonzales at #6. We need a #1 CB. You will not t be able to get that later in the draft or even signing a free agent.

I would have taken Schmitz at #34. I know he fell I little more than expected in the draft. If the Cardinals had a different OL rated higher, I would have been happy with that.

Zac Harrison at #72. He has the size I like in a DE.

If we did not get a OC in round 2, I would have picked Wypler at #94. I know he fell dramatically. There must be something out there we don't know for him to fall that much. If not OC then DT. I don't know much about players that are available this late in round three.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked Schmitz over Olujari. I liked Antonio Johnson in round 3. He will have a long career in the NFL barring injury.

But, I don't really have strong feelings about it. I just hope the guys we did draft don't have terrible experiences. That we don't have a decade long drought like the 90s - 00s or Lions, Bears, Browns, etc etc etc

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gonzales at #6. We need a #1 CB. You will not t be able to get that later in the draft or even signing a free agent.

I would have taken Schmitz at #34. I know he fell I little more than expected in the draft. If the Cardinals had a different OL rated higher, I would have been happy with that.

Zac Harrison at #72. He has the size I like in a DE.

If we did not get a OC in round 2, I would have picked Wypler at #94. I know he fell dramatically. There must be something out there we don't know for him to fall that much. If not OC then DT. I don't know much about players that are available this late in round three.

I think Wilson will emerge to be our number one and take that leap like Murphy did. Hell he’s already a “lockdown” corner

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave