Peter King Mock Draft - Two picks for Cards in first round!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it goes that way, I really hope they trade down instead.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Jonathan Allen falling to the Cardinals happened quite a bit in all the simulations I ran.

I mean, the Cardinals literally T-Shirt gun the card up to the podium if other teams are dumb enough to let Jonathan Allen get to #13. If this were to happen, I would imagine the Cardinals would pick up a late round pick by trading one of the "extra" defensive linemen they have by the end of the weekend.

Not a fan of Ross though, not one bit.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The mocks I do where I represent the Browns, I take Allen at 12 when he falls to there. What a D front with Allen and Garrett both.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
No way they take a WR before 77. Having Allen and Watson there would be ideal. I'd think they'd get some very legitimate offers there.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't Allen have arthritic shoulders? I think that could be the reason for his slide in addition to a poor Combine performance.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Allen is one of the players that could go anywhere. He reminds me a bit of Myles Jack last year. Everyone had Jack top 5 and he slid out of the first. It all depends on the medicals, which we are unable to see.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I'd be stunned if Allen lasted that long. Can't imagine trading up for Ross. He's likely gone anyway.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yup. There is no other reason to give away serious draft capital to move back into the first unless for a QB that has dropped.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn