Per NFL Network, Tim Hightower released

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hightower is one of the dudes I'm not sorry we let go.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys suck balls dissing on HT. He helped us in the playoffs and helped get us to a SB. Just because he's not here now...bite me. BITE ME.

Bite ME

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
THT's knee willl not be completely right until next year- Skins have other cheaper choices, i was impressed with THT as he finally got feature RB carries. I would take him back in a heartbeat - He has SB experience and maybe- just maybe Whiz would let him fill the role he is great at.

Powell's are a dime a dozen. I like him but he is no THT.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
THT's knee willl not be completely right until next year- Skins have other cheaper choices, i was impressed with THT as he finally got feature RB carries. I would take him back in a heartbeat - He has SB experience and maybe- just maybe Whiz would let him fill the role he is great at.

Powell's are a dime a dozen. I like him but he is no THT.

Cmon dude, THT is done just like Leinart is.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I respect THT and he is one helluva back when you consider where he was drafted. A great teammate, a great person off the field, Smart, Tough, versitile, and fearless. He'll wind up on the Patriots.

HE WAS GREAT FOR US AND I WILL NEVER FORGET HIS TD THAT BASICALLY SENT CARDS TO THE SUPER BOWL.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reports are Hightower is headed to Vegas to work security at the Airport.

Does Shane know about this?

As an aside, we had a dude in our cap hell league bid $1 on Hightower. He thought he won, but the site crapped out and no one else could bid. Dude wound up paying $6 instead. He bitched for at least the next two rounds about how he should have only paid a dollar.

Wonder how pissed he is now, lol.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He constantly made good runs to get first downs with the way he was able to bounce outside and was faster than people gave him credit for and always fell forward for extra yards ...and then there was another run that helped send us to the Superbowl. He was above average and good when the pressure was on to me.

OP
OP
CardsFan88

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't remember if it was the 3rd or 4th preseason game, but he ran pretty well. Yeah the third. His only preseason action.

5 28 5.6 18 0

Well at least that one run was nice.

He's a quality 2nd or 3rd back, and can pick up the blitz.

I'd be all over getting him back if we hadn't just witnessed the Wi-Po's preseason magic.

But I guess we already have three backs with injury problems and Wi-Po is really our only completely healthy/not recovering from injury, running back.

If one of our guys went down, he's the guy I'd go for. But I don't see how someone doesn't pick him up in the next few days though.

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in if it meant going lighter in one of the other positions.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Does Shane know about this?

As an aside, we had a dude in our cap hell league bid $1 on Hightower. He thought he won, but the site crapped out and no one else could bid. Dude wound up paying $6 instead. He bitched for at least the next two rounds about how he should have only paid a dollar.

Wonder how pissed he is now, lol.

Shane's the one who got Tim the job. :D

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Timmy is no longer here because he was a fumble machine. Not sure if that has changed in Washington. Whiz abhors turnovers, so doubtful he comes back.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'll get picked up somewhere. Green bay, maybe? I'd think that'd be a good fit.

seesred

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the fumbles at the wrong time in important situations he might be here today! Have his jersey and wish him well.

GBR

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He constantly made good runs to get first downs with the way he was able to bounce outside and was faster than people gave him credit for and always fell forward for extra yards ...and then there was another run that helped send us to the Superbowl. He was above average and good when the pressure was on to me.

And I think he was a fifth round pick. He did very well for himself and he produced for us. I remember jumping up and down when he took it to the house against the Saints in the playoffs.

Also saw him at a sushi place in north Scottsdale but he didn't want his picture taken, I think he was on a date.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Timmy is no longer here because he was a fumble machine. Not sure if that has changed in Washington. Whiz abhors turnovers, so doubtful he comes back.
His fumbalitis continued... heard he is dropping water glasses at the Vegas police station also but Shane was able to get him additional bonus regardless ;)