Patrick Peterson Sucks

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd take a 2nd or 3rd at this point. His poor work ethic is likely rubbing off. I have no idea why he hasn't been benched. They cut David Johnson's touches...

Peterson is just killing his value so he can go to an elite team that can't give up big assets. Then he'll play hard for one year and get that one last huge contract his body can fall apart on.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hope he goes back on PED’s at this point. If he doesn’t get caught we have our #1 corner back. If he gets caught again we save a few mil.

I’m only half joking...
Not even a joke. This would be the ideal situation actually short of trading him for a first

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have been an advocate of trading PP for a while now and was pissed that kind REFUSED vehemently to tarde him. What is your rationale Keim? He doesn't want to be here, he doesn't try, he's tested dirty, he will be 30 soon, and he gets burned due to poor effort.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Patrick is one of the soft, country club Cardinals from the previous regime who was never held accountable. He didn’t forget to play CB all of a sudden and didn’t get old overnight. It’s clear to everyone watching including the owner and GM that he’s dogging it.

He can even say all the right things to the press about disappointment in losing so much the last two years and unwavering belief in the coaching, but his actions / behavior says otherwise.

I think there’s far more to the trade overtures, Primetime politicking, and snakes in the grass commentary than anyone wants to admit. P2 will either be traded or leave when his contract is up. I don’t see Michael paying him another 3-5 yrs.

We need fast, physical archetypes that cannot stand losing. Just watch the way the 49ers play... They want to absolutely embarrass their opponents every snap. Hicks and Gardeck were the only two I witnessed today with that sort of want to. Really discouraging!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patrick is one of the soft, country club Cardinals from the previous regime who was never held accountable. He didn’t forget to play CB all of a sudden and didn’t get old overnight. It’s clear to everyone watching including the owner and GM that he’s dogging it.

He can even say all the right things to the press about disappointment in losing so much the last two years and unwavering belief in the coaching, but his actions / behavior says otherwise.

I think there’s far more to the trade overtures, Primetime politicking, and snakes in the grass commentary than anyone wants to admit. P2 will either be traded or leave when his contract is up. I don’t see Michael paying him another 3-5 yrs.

We need fast, physical archetypes that cannot stand losing. Just watch the way the 49ers play... They want to absolutely embarrass their opponents every snap. Hicks and Gardeck were the only two I witnessed today with that sort of want to. Really discouraging!
Dare I say, like every one of our division opponents play like.. that's a culture thing right there .. we keep keim, expect more of the same imo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose