Patrick Peterson blew coverage on 3 and 12

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am the biggest fan of P2 here, so I take no delight in coining the phrase, "P3" (Patrick Penalty Peterson)

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am the biggest fan of P2 here, so I take no delight in coining the phrase, "P3" (Patrick Penalty Peterson)
You see it all over him and his face at times. He knows his days are numbered imo...

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder what excuse he is going to use in his Podcast this week. The bear seems to be getting him on a weekly basis

OP
OP
K

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
To give that much cushion on 3rd and 12 with safety help over the top it’s like he is trying to throw the game his only responsible is to tackle Everett after catch of course contact is not his favorite thing either

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone earlier today said the team needs to franchise him at the end of the season.

and then accused others of not living in reality later.

Dude is an average at best CB at this point and that’s all he has been for majority of the last four years save one year where he was on steroids.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Speaking of steroids, if the NFL PED protocol can't catch Aaron Donald then it might as well not exist. That is as blatant steroid abuse as can be.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Speaking of steroids, if the NFL PED protocol can't catch Aaron Donald then it might as well not exist. That is as blatant steroid abuse as can be.
Really? How do you know that? Just curious enough to believe it.

forever red

Rookie
Reaction score
When PPP finally leaves the Cardinals it will be addition by subtraction. IMO it is his look at me, prima donna attitude which has infected this team since his helicopter arrival at training camp stunt followed by his interception antic where he was pointing to the stands as he was running. He talks the talk but is unable to walk the walk. Can't wait til he is gone.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Really? How do you know that? Just curious enough to believe it.
I don't really "know" it but it seems highly unlikely that he isnt. He is 6 foot 1 284 pounds. This isn't an unusual stat in itself until you look at a picture of him shirtless and realize he is carrying very little body fat (for a lineman), he is ridiculously toned. There is a limit to how much muscle a body can carry naturally. At his height it is actually impossible to get to that weight without significant body fat unless there is steroid help. You might not be familiar with the usual look for linemen or the usual weight for a 6'1 dude with abs, but him having visible abs at 284 is ridiculous. Also a telltale sign of steroid abuse is massive trap muscles, as the androgen receptors in the traps respond to steroids far better than most other muscles.
You must be registered for see images attach

Like LOOK at this. Linemen don't usually look like bodybuilders and bodybuilders look like bodybuilders because of steroids.

All this combined with ESPN constantly reporting player anecdotes about Donald's ridiculous workouts and how quickly he recovers from said workouts make Donald, in my mind, the most obvious juicer in the NFL

I feel like a dick making a big deal of it. Steroids have been a huge part of the NFL since the 60s, they probably never went away. Its not like Donald would be the only one. If its as easy to get away with it in the NFL as people seem to think, chances are high everyone is doing it to some extent. But Donald is probably doing more than most, if not all.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I don't really "know" it but it seems highly unlikely that he isnt. He is 6 foot 1 284 pounds. This isn't an unusual stat in itself until you look at a picture of him shirtless and realize he is carrying very little body fat (for a lineman), he is ridiculously toned. There is a limit to how much muscle a body can carry naturally. At his height it is actually impossible to get to that weight without significant body fat unless there is steroid help. You might not be familiar with the usual look for linemen or the usual weight for a 6'1 dude with abs, but him having visible abs at 284 is ridiculous. Also a telltale sign of steroid abuse is massive trap muscles, as the androgen receptors in the traps respond to steroids far better than most other muscles.

Like LOOK at this. Linemen don't usually look like bodybuilders and bodybuilders look like bodybuilders because of steroids.

All this combined with ESPN constantly reporting player anecdotes about Donald's ridiculous workouts and how quickly he recovers from said workouts make Donald, in my mind, the most obvious juicer in the NFL

I feel like a dick making a big deal of it. Steroids have been a huge part of the NFL since the 60s, they probably never went away. Its not like Donald would be the only one. If its as easy to get away with it in the NFL as people seem to think, chances are high everyone is doing it to some extent. But Donald is probably doing more than most, if not all.
Seriously, I have never seen him with his shirt off. Now I can see where you are coming from. Thanks

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

You do realize he’s flexing right...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I would put a transition tag on him since CBs are hard to come by... but if someone offers him more, adios muchacho

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard