Parenthood (NBC)

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this one? Wife and I love it...really love it. The cast is amazing and it's just a great family drama.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
This is by far the best family show on TV right now. They have the perfect cast and I love how it looks visually.

Two thumbs up very high!!

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Anyone else really enjoy this show? Great combo of story, drama, and comedy...alot of things families can relate to with real issues

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Anyone else really enjoy this show? Great combo of story, drama, and comedy...alot of things families can relate to with real issues

The wife I DVR'd the season and recently started watching it. We are through the first 4 episodes and love it. We will definitely won't wait to watch it next season.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forget family...We think it's one of the best shows on TV, right now, period.

I love the show personally, but no, it's not the best show on TV :)

Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost, Mad Men, Friday Night Lights just to name a few are much better series when you look at writing, acting, etc.

Parenthood is fantastic though and I always look forward to watching a new episode.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I love the show personally, but no, it's not the best show on TV :)

Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost, Mad Men, Friday Night Lights just to name a few are much better series when you look at writing, acting, etc.

Parenthood is fantastic though and I always look forward to watching a new episode.

Just watched the show for the first time since season 1 due to the move to Fridays. With the quality show that it seems to still be what the hell is NBC thinking? Friday is a horrific night if you want a show to stay on the air.

Back to Parenthood, I would have to rank it in my top 5 shows on TV along with; Bones, HIMYM, Breaking Bad, and Its always Sunny in Philadelphia (which comes back in sept cant wait).

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Parenthood

I caught last nites show and I like how they are ending the series. I especially liked that last supper er dinner scene with the 2 brothers arguing. I imagine those kind of arguments go on in a lot of families.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never watched an episode but the wife was balling at the end of the finale. LOL.