Palmer compares Tyrann to Polamalu...

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He's not the next Polamalu, just like Max Hall wasn't the next Doug Flutie and Carson Palmer isn't the next Kurt Warner and just like Edge and Beanie weren't the next Otis Anderson. Same thing for Emmitt Smith and Dave Krieg and Boomer Esiason, they weren't the next (or former) anything when they got here. Carson and others need to let the dude be himself. Without the pot smoking. Or at least without getting busted for it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He's not the next Polamalu, just like Max Hall wasn't the next Doug Flutie and Carson Palmer isn't the next Kurt Warner and just like Edge and Beanie weren't the next Otis Anderson. Same thing for Emmitt Smith and Dave Krieg and Boomer Esiason, they weren't the next (or former) anything when they got here. Carson and others need to let the dude be himself. Without the pot smoking. Or at least without getting busted for it.

Interesting note: If this season goes as we hope Palmer will pass Warner in career passing yards and TD passes. :devil:

Carson passed Warner in career interceptions last season.

What would be awesome is if Palmer can catch Warner in career wins as a starting QB this season and tie Warner in SB appearances as a Cardinal. :koolaid:

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
You gotta love Palmer handing out the props and taking on the leadership role. Of course it doesn't mean a thing if it doesn't transfer to success on the field.

I don't remember Kobb taking on the leadership role when he came on board?

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Post count padding is cheating. But if you're not cheating you're not trying :raccoon:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post count padding is cheating. But if you're not cheating you're not trying :raccoon:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

he just needed to break the threshhold so hes allowed to post links and stuff

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
A whole page or more of :raccoon: I was laughing reading this thread just morph lol

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Saw this earlier and wanted to post it but havent done my 20 post count minimum yet.

High praise.. would love for it to turn true during the season!

+1

You must be registered for see images attach

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison