Out of curiosity

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Jetstream Green, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Harry

Harry ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer

I actually think this is worth trying. He would seem to be the horse for the course.

2. speedy

speedy the medic

the fact something like this (with someone) wasn’t already installed is enough for me to know this staff sucks.

at least show the big body to keep the edges honest and run Kyler around the outside if they crash down. FFS. Easy 6 inches of real estate purchase.

3. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

Great at trades.

horrible drafting (I mean, outside of Murray and baker who are top shelf, Humphries looks good and the rest are just guys at this point. That’s fetid.

and the four guys you mention as free agents are also average at best. Has he ever signed a multi-year stud free agent?

4. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

WTF? Someone listed Carson Palmer as a HOF player?!

5. GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall Hall of Famer

Agree. It seems to be a standard play regardless of the type of offense that is the overall scheme. Fotu has been injured and so far this season hasn't seen much action at all---he's coming off an ankle and is due back Week 13. (His injury and that of Rashard Lawrence has been one of the 'quiet' disappointments for this season regarding our 2020 draft---we thought we had two interior lineman to plug into our run defense.)

There has to be a big body able to crash the line---Max Williams handles the ball and could get the hand-off.

Don't the biggest kids run the ball on the playground and tromp all over the little kids?We got to have someone on the roster who used to do that.

6. GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall Hall of Famer

BA said that Palmer has the stats for a HOF QB but didn't get the SB ring for his finger to pad his resume.

Too many other more successful QB's in his overall class. His early injury history and his time with the Bungles sidelined his career. His holdout to get traded from the Bungles and then his 'retirement' to get his way left a sour taste for many regarding his status and that will come back to haunt him come voting time.

92-88-1 overall record (of course Eli Manning went .500 for his career)
    46,247 yards
    294 TDS

Those stats compare with some of the guys in the HOF. What's missing is the ring and the zing.