Oubre to Golden State

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/st...trade-grades-kelly-oubre-jr-help-golden-state

I guess now we'll get plenty of opportunity to see whether he blossoms.

The number of times I've said I hate Kelly Oubre, he's a punk, but I would love to have him on my team! Interesting pickup I don't think you can play him, Wiggins and Draymond together, not enough shooting, so either one of him or Wiggins is the 6th man, or they're getting him with a plan to trade Wiggins but not sure that's going to be easy to do.

Oubre is a tough player, he has a history with the Warriors several hard fouls and other incidents, several with Draymond, but my guess is they won't care when he's on their side. Sort of a young Matt Barnes.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The number of times I've said I hate Kelly Oubre, he's a punk, but I would love to have him on my team! Interesting pickup I don't think you can play him, Wiggins and Draymond together, not enough shooting, so either one of him or Wiggins is the 6th man, or they're getting him with a plan to trade Wiggins but not sure that's going to be easy to do.

Oubre is a tough player, he has a history with the Warriors several hard fouls and other incidents, several with Draymond, but my guess is they won't care when he's on their side. Sort of a young Matt Barnes.

From mostly every other teams point of view, Green is more of a punk and more akin to Barnes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave