Oubre Re-signed

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by TJ, Jul 10, 2019.

1. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

good lord guys... get over him already.

2. JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan Registered User

Who?

Superbone and CardsSunsDbacks like this.
  3. 1Sun

1Sun Banned

I know I am on hiatus, but this post is so full of lies, it's ridiculous. I will gladly honor my hiatus, but I will not stand idly by and allow others to blatantly and deliberately misrepresent what I have posted.

For the record, I have NEVER bashed Monty. Not once. I also never spoke highly of White after the pick was traded. I did not "throw a fit" in response to the Rubio signing. And while I have expressed some concerns, I have never "bashed" Booker or Ayton. In fact, I have consistently been Ayton's biggest supporter on this board (calling him a generational talent who was misused last year) while also consistently emphasizing not upsetting Booker as the cornerstone of our franchise.

My absence from this board is not a license to spread deliberate lies about me.

4. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

I don’t know about all of this stuff but you did kind of bash Booker with some comments that were not true.

5. Hoop Head

Hoop Head Señor Caca Cabeza Contributor

You realize it's easy to pull your history, right? Ok...

Here's 1Sun complaining about Monty not interacting with the players yet....

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/4001455/

If that's not starting to gripe about Monty, I'm not sure what it is. You started this whole "Josh Jackson can be rehabbed" movement after he was dealt, which of course came after wishing he was traded all the way up until he was.

Here's you saying Coby White would have been able to run the offense...
    https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/3989502

Here's you talking about how Coby White made Cam Johnson better than he'd be on the Suns since he created all of his shots for him...
    https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/3989201

Do I need to pull up posts where you said the exact opposite about Coby before the draft, how he couldn't set anyone up or he was incapable of running an offense?

Here you whine about how Booker has already agreed to demand a trade to join D'Lo and KAT in Minnesota.
    https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/3994240/

I could find dozens of posts of you bashing Booker's ability to do pretty much anything. According to you he's a failure who can't handle the ball, doesn't help his teammates or make them better, has one foot out the door, is overpaid, and isn't a true star.

Forgive me for not looking up more, I figure this is plenty. Everyone knows your MO and how all you do is complain while acting like the only person with the slightest clue about basketball.

Even with this evidence, I'm sure you'll spin things but I don't care. See ya in 3 months!

You can't keep your word though so it's cool, I'll just make sure you're back on ignore while you're on "hiatus".

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Krangthebrain and Muggz like this.
  6. Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders Super Moderator Contributor

Well hopefully this is something you are ready for and while it will be tough, it will lead to a stronger you down the road

Chaplin and Superbone like this.
  7. Chris_Sanders

Bets should be honored....

Mainstreet and CardsSunsDbacks like this.
  8. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

While I agree, it’s tough to fault a guy for coming back when people are talking about him - right or wrong.

Imo we are better off just letting him payoff his bet and leaving sleeping dogs lie. Does anyone really need to get in shots at a guy who shouldn’t be capable of answering back? Kinda weak sauce imo.

Chris_Sanders likes this.
  9. Chris_Sanders

Agreed everyone should just work together to not mention 1Sun and maybe...just maybe, when he comes back most of the ire here will have blown over.

10. 1Sun

1Sun Banned

Liar.

11. 1Sun

1Sun Banned

It would help if as a moderator, you would clamp down on the deliberate dishonestly and misrepresentation.

Hoop Head has earned a ban, in my opinion.

12. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

board rules on not attacking other posters should be honored also. so, when multiple posters just start attacking a member of the board (which I'm pretty sure is against the board rules) AND one board member completely lies about what the attacked poster said, I have no problem with that poster defending themselves.

just talk basketball.

13. 1Sun

1Sun Banned

And again I will gladly honor it if others wouldn't make false accusations against me and disparage me, counting on my inability to respond to set the record straight.

14. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

You have bashed Booker. That’s not false just in case you were including me in your general statement.

Other than that I have no opinion and didn’t even know you made a bet until I read above.

15. Hoop Head

Hoop Head Señor Caca Cabeza Contributor

Learn how to reply to a post, your mess of a rebuttal is in the quoted section.

I corrected the links because apparently how I view the board, with the number of posts displayed per page, it linked to different posts than what I intended. I have updated the links and corrected the hyperlinks though. Everything is directly linked as it should be.