Other types of forum question for you all..

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know its a little off topic in this forum, but we all know this is the most active one right now.

Would any of you ever be interested in signing up to other forums I own, specifically auto/vehicle forums? If not, no worries, as I never have posted any links to my other forums on here, and wanted to see what you all thought about it.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
What kind of cars/vehicles do your other forums cover?

I used to own and run my own automotive forums, but that was about a decade ago.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am a member on a few other forums... Harleys and video games mostly...and ya know, I havent been to any of them in a few years

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just was curious. I have several auto forums. Ram, Tahoe, Raptor, Land Rover, Jeep Liberty, Expedition, Mustang, Challenger, Older Bronco, Old Chevy Trucks, and a few other active ones out there.

Who here is into Sports Cards!! I have a few forums on that as well. :p

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What kind of cars/vehicles do your other forums cover?

I used to own and run my own automotive forums, but that was about a decade ago.

What forums did you own and why don't you own them now?

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
What forums did you own and why don't you own them now?

I was a member of Automotiveforums.com, the first forum I ever signed up to around 2000. After some bad blood developed after the site went corporate and the original owner kind of abandoned the site to non-car-people admin to go racing GTRs in Japan, I opened up a forum for the "dissidents" that was like car-talk.org or something like that. Don't quote me because I genuinely don't remember the exact domain I did it under.

Eventually Automotiveforums got better and most of us simply migrated back to it and I just let the domain expire. I was hosting the site on my own personal server at that time.

Now, Automotiveforums is mostly dead but I am a member of a few other sites usually based on what cars I own/have owned.

I am currently a relatively active member of a Ford SVT forum, a couple of Audi forums, a Mazda RX-8 forum. I have memberships I hardly ever use at a couple of Dodge and Durango forums based on the 3 generations of Durangos I have owned at this point.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Shaggy list your forums here so people can see what they are.

Do you have a Volvo forum?

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in an auto forum. I like to do repairs on my vehicles myself but sometimes I need help on a diagnosis or a fix that I’ve never done before and it would be nice to be part of a forum that had some posters that could help out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson