Other NBA Games...

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
No Parker, no Ginobilli, no worries.

Anyone get the feeling that D'Antoni was outcoached in this one ;)

I dont know about that. I was able to watch 3 quarters of the Spurs v Knicks game - what an awful game it was. Both teams struggled to make a shot most of the time, the difference was Tim Duncan - there is no one on the NY roster who can defend him.

The Knicks shot bricks after bricks despite the Spurs let their shooters open. Interestingly enough the same players shot the lights out tonight against Memphis, while the Spurs played another terrible game in Milwaukee.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
rookies look pretty good this year.

oj mayo,beasley,marc gasol,fernandez,L.Mbah a Moute ,b.lopez,d.rose etc.
i d like to see our rookies to catch up:)

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Nelli has run jackson at the center quite a few times. they call it "Nellie Ball"

Biedrins is playing like an allstar though.

cly2tw

Reaction score
What a crazy finish in the overtime win Nets over Tor! Big 3pts by Bosh and Parker, the latter with 4 sec. left for the play. Then allyhoop to Carter for rev. dunk with 2 sec. left to win it by 129:127!

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
Yeah great! :rolleyes:

I had a multibet with:

Philadelphia
Orlando
Toronto
Atlanta
Boston
Dallas
New Orleans
Portland (-3.5)

$50 outlay for a $450 return.

No more, thanks to Vinsanity :pullhair:

cly2tw

Reaction score
1st qrt, Yao is killing the Magics and DHoward.

nowagimp

Reaction score
Almost as good as David Lee's 37 points and 21 rebounds...
The knicks are cranking out the stats, along with lees stunning stats, Al Harrington had 34/11, and chris duhon has 12 pts and 22 dimes. Maybe duhon is a useful PG in the run and gun.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh...the Heat lost 96-97 to the Clippers. How the hell did we lose by 15 points to a team that just lost the 2-13 Clippers? :rolleyes:

sunsfn

Reaction score
Knicks beat the Don Nelson Warriors 138 to 125.

The Knicks trade away their two best scoring players Randolph & Crawford, and a week later they score 138 points without them!!

They plug in Harrington and Thomas and just go............!

If Mobley is healthy he will score a bunch when he plays for them.

D'Antoni is an excellent coach and as far as I am concerned Kerr and Sarver screwed up big time!

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
after losing to knicks,pistons are now 11-8 in the league,they became a 2nd tier team in the east,iverson s nothing but done.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
So, why was Davis of the Celtics crying on the bench? Doesn't he know there's no crying in basektball??

Last edited:

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Knicks vs Bulls tonight should be a fun watch. Duhon is flourishing under dantoni, and Al Harrington is fitting in quite nicely too. And I absolutely love watching Derrick Rose play.

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
I don't care for all this pro-D'Antoni/anti-D'Antoni stuff that's all over the board at the moment.

I'm watching the Knicks/Lakers game right now, and all I know is, if I've been a Knick fan for the last 5 years, I'm glad Mike D is my coach!

Roca Dolla

BIRD CITY!
Reaction score
I don't care for all this pro-D'Antoni/anti-D'Antoni stuff that's all over the board at the moment.

I'm watching the Knicks/Lakers game right now, and all I know is, if I've been a Knick fan for the last 5 years, I'm glad Mike D is my coach!

then what the hell u doin on this board ? lol

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score

You know, with all the losing and bad contracts and all.

Roca Dolla

BIRD CITY!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WeLoveLA

In a way a sense of relief just came over me.

I no longer have to care about this team anymore because I know if we continue on the path we're headed, which looks like the case, the Lakers will never come close to winning a title.
^LMFAO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92