Other games 11-29/ 11-30-20 12-2-20

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
until then, if you’re defending Kliff’s every move the joke is on you.

Keeping it balanced. I said at the trade deadline that we weren't serious playoff contenders and now I am saying we aren't crap.

I criticize KK but also recognize the progress. He took over the worst offensive team in the NFL and added a rookie QB in year 1 and Dhop in year 2. Last in the NFL in scoring in 2018 to middle of the pack in 2019 to #8 in 2020. Perspective.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seattle goes for it on 4th down twice in 1st QTR and don't convert. One at the goal line and another one in Philly territory.

Fire Carroll...Wilson sucks. LOL

I know you know it’s not even the same argument. I don’t fault KK for doing his analytical 4th down attempts. My thing is we’re doing the same mistakes every week and there’s no sign of improvement and it’s resulting in losses.

Keeping it balanced. I said at the trade deadline that we weren't serious playoff contenders and now I am saying we aren't crap.

I criticize KK but also recognize the progress. He took over the worst offensive team in the NFL and added a rookie QB in year 1 and Dhop in year 2. Last in the NFL in scoring in 2018 to middle of the pack in 2019 to #8 in 2020. Perspective.

That’s accolades for an OC. He’s our HC and much like his game day strategy, is having his nuts shrivel up in crunch time. He has a 1-5 record in the month of November through his first 2 seasons. Finished 2-3 last season when we eliminated from contention. His offenses numbers are nice, but they’re not translating into wins when it matters most. His only positive to being here is his offensive output. He had the same offensive output in college and it still resulted in losses.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How many holding calls do the Seahawks get away with tonight. Sometimes I really don’t understand what the refs actually look at

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I genuinely feel pity for Wentz looking at his play.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Eagles offensive scheme and playcalling looks almost identical to ours. We would be this bad without Kyler.

Wish we had their defense though.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Eagles offensive scheme and playcalling looks almost identical to ours. We would be this bad without Kyler.

Wish we had their defense though.

we are 8th in scoring. Philly is like near last. They throw 6 yard passes 90%. With Kyler healthy we have had deep tds
In fact we were #1 if offense going in to Sunday

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wentz looks as bad as newton.

If kingsbury finds a way to lose to this eagles team, jfc is all I have to say

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
we are 8th in scoring. Philly is like near last. They throw 6 yard passes 90%. With Kyler healthy we have had deep tds

All true, and my point stands. It's the same offense with the same playcalling. We have Kyler and Hopkins and that's why we do well. Our scheme is equally inept.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in yards. 8th in points.

and we will drop in both after tonight.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Seattle has the division locked up. They will win next three and will be 11-3.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Imagine Kyler heaving to Hop and DK!

You must be registered for see images attach

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Defensive secondaries won’t respect the deep ball unless we throw some deep balls. They will keep us pinned down, then we will see the sideways BS again. 3-5 deep shots per game

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to know who made the decision to prioritize andy isabella over metcalf on the wr big board

I think the most troubling part of it is after the trade they were discussing taking Isabella and Butler back to back. So its possible if Isabella was drafted they would have taken Hakeem Butler there. So they had him graded higher than McLaurin and Diontae Johnson as well.

Were probably going to take him, but Bidwill seemed to really want to grab a DLineman since they had such a high grade on him.

(I was a fan of Butler pick at the time though...so..)

I gotta believe DK's medical reports from the Cardinals staff was so bad they had him off the board. Unless Keim had PTSD from drafting Nkemdiche.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What are you watching this game on? My direct TV NBC, channel 12 is not broadcasting at all.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What are you watching this game on? My direct TV NBC, channel 12 is not broadcasting at all.
If you follow the link provided it’ll show you how you can still access the channel while this is happening. I had the same issue and am forced to “stream” it by following the steps, but it’s working

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
4 turnovers already. No wonder this game been played @ a time when most ppl can't watch

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What link? The only one I see is the TV promise.com and my channel changer will not click on it.