OT: Thanksgiving day games 11-24-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope flash-in-pan Josh Allen as a terrible game (but no injuries). It makes me ill the way some on this board coo and fawn over him.

We already have a great QB talent of our own.
Flash in the pan? This is almost as hilarious as Kyler and Mahommes are equals in any way shape or form.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Time to take the thanksgiving day game away from Detroit

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lions gonna Lion…that late hit cost them the game

Reactions: PJ1

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what was that time management from Dan Campbell on the last drive.
Brutal.
Flash in the pan.

That’s my new favorite.

Insane ending. Josh Allen is sadly everything Kyler Murray isn’t. That’s why we fawn over him.
Funny thing is after the Hail Murray it seemed like it was Kyler who was going to separate from Allen. Instead the opposite happened.

Midseason last year it seemed like Kyler was having a better season than Mahomes/Stafford/Burrow and then cratered after that.

Hasnt handled success or failure well.

Guys like Allen just keep getting better. He's good even when he isnt good or having his best day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brutal.

Funny thing is after the Hail Murray it seemed like it was Kyler who was going to separate from Allen. Instead the opposite happened.
Not really. That season, after the Hail Murray, we went 2-5, Kyler got injured then pretty much played meh to crap the rest of that year. Allen went on the QB the Bills to the 2 seed and AFC title game.

The next season Kyler started strong then completely flamed out while Allen started weak and then was an absolute monster the second half of the season when it counted and came within 10 seconds of getting to back to back AFC Title games after that incredible show he and Mahommes put on in KC in the second round.

This season speaks for itself.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not really. That season, after the Hail Murray, we went 2-5, Kyler got injured then pretty much played meh to crap the rest of that year. Allen went on the QB the Bills to the 2 seed and AFC title game.

The next season Kyler started strong then completely flamed out while Allen started weak and then was an absolute monster the second half of the season when it counted and came within 10 seconds of getting to back to back AFC Title games after that incredible show he and Mahommes put on in KC in the second round.

This season speaks for itself.
You misread me.

After the "Hail Mary Game" all the talk was about Murray and not Allen. It seemed like people were ready to place him as having next to Mahomes. Instead he regressed and it was Allen who kept the Bills afloat after that game. (for the 2020 season)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In 2020? Kyler had way more hype than Allen. The TD was just confirmation that Kyler was going to be a star while people were still playing wait and see with Allen (cause he had been bad to mid his 1st two years)

I remember Bills fans getting upset that Kyler was getting more hype than Allen before the game.
After that game their season went in drastically different directions.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose