OT: Russell Wilson frustrated with Seattle, might be available

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What....if....he....gets...traded....to the 49ers?????? (It'll never happen because of the in-division rivalry, but what if..)

:jawdrop:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think there is something to this rumor.

I think it was the McAfee show that was saying that Pete basically doesn't believe that Wilson can truly be a top 5 QB and that the team is better when the running game and defense take priority. The funny thing is...at least in my opinion, is that the Seahawks are basically trying to replicate a stroke of great fortune that they haven't been able to do again...basically build a defense from a lot of cheaper draft picks (Sherman, KJ Wright, Chancellor) and castoff veterans.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know there is another thread about this but I can't find it.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter has repeatedly indicated that he doesn’t think Wilson staying in Seattle is a done thing — something to monitor closer to the NFL draft. He’s also indicated that the Bears haven’t given up hopes in landing Wilson, despite being shut down a few weeks ago.

Now, it’s ESPN’s Chris Mortensen that continues to stoke the fire when it comes to Chicago’s potential to land Wilson.
Bears trade talks for Russell Wilson ‘could heat up again’ (yahoo.com)

The one concern that appears to be holding Seattle back is finding Wilson’s replacement, and it’s something Chicago can’t offer with the 20th overall pick this year. But Mortensen said that wouldn’t matter if perhaps the Seahawks could load up on draft picks and trade a lower one to land New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold, something that has been a talking point of late.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wilson is the purest form of fake humanity can offer.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose