OT: NFL RedZone

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As you might or might not of noticed during the first two weeks of the NFL, there was a channel (phx cox 698 sd, 699 hd) called NFL Redzone.

In it they basically show the scoring drives (live and taped) of the ongoing games in a constantly redzone extravaganza.

It appears it's part of the NFL network.

I have NFL network through the cox sports tier.

So where is NFL red zone?

So what the hell is this. Do we have to buy a 2nd sports tier?

I once tried to get a single channel added, and they wouldn't do it. But now you have to for this?

Does anyone know what the hell is going on? Having the sports tier this SHOULD be in it.

This is getting straight up sad at how bad we're being nickeled and dimed.

What's next, no halftime show unless you pay for cbs and fox 2 on the duo tier. I better shut up or maybe they'll hear me and do it in 5 years. Jesus.

Reaction score
I didn't think I would really like REDZONE, but if there isn't a regular game on that you are interested in it's a great alternative. They do a great job blending the various games in progress.

But, not enough so that I am willing pay additional fees to view it.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
When the Cards aren't on, the REDZONE channel is freakin awesome. Brilliant.

Exactly, at at $40 for the year, it's a bargain. NFL sunday ticket is over $300 per year. When the Cards aren't on, it's the only way to go.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
I was against paying extra for another channel. I happened to catch the free preview and I got hooked. It's definitely worth the 40 bucks per season when waiting for the Cards game to start.