Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This seemed like a tactical smear job of an utter POS. Regardless of his POS status....... there seems to at least outwardly appear to be a level of malice towards Chucky.

The discovery period on this case is going to be LIT!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This seemed like a tactical smear job of an utter POS. Regardless of his POS status....... there seems to at least outwardly appear to be a level of malice towards Chucky.

The discovery period on this case is going to be LIT!

So does Goodell have this case settled or have Gruden killed immediately? There’s no way the NFL wants what’s likely a ton of their dirty laundry aired through court.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Figured it would be a matter of time and we would see a lawsuit. I am sure this goes way beyond Gruden.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Do you think there is even 1 white owner or white GM who hasn't behind closed doors used the terms queer, homo, the N word, and many more terms they wouldn't want the world to know about? I really doubt it.

Personal emails are no different than someone recording your private conversations and then leaking them for their own agenda.

What is next in the coming years? Will everyone and anyone have access to our private thoughts before long? What would that tell about the human species, the politicians, clergymen, and all other organizations and groups in power? Do we really want to know the truth about what man is really like deep down?

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So does Goodell have this case settled or have Gruden killed immediately? There’s no way the NFL wants what’s likely a ton of their dirty laundry aired through court.

I have 0 doubt there is far more dirt on at the very least Snyder(you know the guy who was actually the reason for the investigation) than there was released on Gruden to get him ousted. Until there is full transparency on the investigation it will always smell like a cover up.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Do you think there is even 1 white owner or white GM who hasn't behind closed doors used the terms queer, homo, the N word, and many more terms they wouldn't want the world to know about? I really doubt it.

Personal emails are no different than someone recording your private conversations and then leaking them for their own agenda.

What is next in the coming years? Will everyone and anyone have access to our private thoughts before long? What would that tell about the human species, the politicians, clergymen, and all other organizations and groups in power? Do we really want to know the truth about what man is really like deep down?
Emails through a work account are not private.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He has a point. Emails were leaked.
Hmm. Does he have a right for them to be kept secret? If so, he has a cause. If not, disparate treatment shouldn’t net him any success. I don’t recall we’re these using an NFL email address?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

If he used an nfl email address or sent emails to peoples nfl email addresses I don’t think he has a privacy right.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hmm. Does he have a right for them to be kept secret? If so, he has a cause. If not, disparate treatment shouldn’t net him any success. I don’t recall we’re these using an NFL email address?
The complaint is only his emails were selected to be released. If all the emails were released then he has no case.

I think there will be a settlement. No way the nfl will release all their emails. Pretty sure every owner and organization would have some kind of incriminating evidence whether it be racism or sexual harassment, etc.
It will be wiki-nfl-leaks

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The complaint is only his emails were selected to be released. If all the emails were released then he has no case.

I think there will be a settlement. No way the nfl will release all their emails. Pretty sure every owner and organization would have some kind of incriminating evidence whether it be racism or sexual harassment, etc.
It will be wiki-nfl-leaks
I agree. Even if the NFL is confident that they can win the suit, no way do they want this situation to remain a hot topic. The court might not force them to reveal the contents of all the E-Mails. But public opinion led by claims of hidden racism, misogyny and such from the Players Association could become a huge problem for the league.