OT jags vs Seahawks

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Jags have let the Seahawks back in the game. Wilson has made 3 plays for 14 points here in the 4th.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Now carol is in the field yelling at the official. Another player tossed. 2 in 2 plays lol

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They follow their head coach.. He's a complete ass. He cheated at USC to restore what little credibility he had. Complete clown show.
Not only did he cheat at USC, but when he was caught he left for the nfl and left them in ruins.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow. That turned ugly. Seattle trying to run into stands. The Seahawks caused all that. Cheap shot after kneel downs. Bennett should have been ejected. What a garbage team. Most Jacksonville left field and didn't shake any hands

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
The arrogance of Hags fans on display: http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=143241

Seriously. This will be a game where the Jags get exposed on offense (they're one-dimensional) and it gets out of hand. I would not be surprised to see a 40-burger, as we run it up in the 2nd half as Bortles starts throwing picks.

Their defense is not prepared for what Wilson is about to unleash. Their stout defensive line will be rendered irrelevant because Russell KNOWS how to play on the run with pass rushers on his tail. I said the same thing about the Eagles last week. Doesn't matter how good your D-line is because EVERY D-line looks great vs our O-line.

The D-line will be gassed and the secondary will not know what to do against the extended plays they'll be forced to defend.

I see a 41-6 type of game. It will be a shellacking.

Anyone else think so?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson