OT: Former Cardinal Eric Green Sued for Sexual Assault

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I'm not going to apoligise for being a fan of Eric Green while in Arizona. He was horrific on hand picked plays by some fans but as a body of work since drafted, He was better than I hoped for.

I remember him staying quick for quick, speed for speed and shutting down Steve Smith of the Panthers, it was only after the Panthers rotated Smith off Grewen did he make the plays on Hood.

He had trouble against tall fast #1 wr's but who don't? Eric Gren did some things right in Arizona. regardless of the something really sick in New York! He was our best CB in many matchups.

He would have defended that Holmes SB pass if he was 1 of the 3 Cardinals surrounding him, or at least got a PI and a punch in! But it was right for the Cards to sweep him under the rug in hindsight. If I knew then what I know now and whiz knew then....

but I hated to see the Card fans dog pile on him late in 08 when we were getting trashed with him on the bench. I thought it was cause he cut his hair? like Samson or something! But that was for secret court appearances?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Wow.

Santanio Holmes is only 5'11" ?

Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

So, while I still have need to call out the Wizard, he may be right on this occasion.

I think Green would have done a better job than Brown, or Fransisco......UGH! Fransisco.

My balls hurt just saying that name.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His first ever. Congrats! Where are those should have signed McNabb threads...

Actually not his first. Had a game saving int for us once too. :mulli:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually not his first. Had a game saving int for us once too. :mulli:
I must have forgotten the interception based on his getting to Holmes late in the Super Bowl, and fumbling the interception against the Eagles. (Could have been the Falcons.)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must have forgotten the interception based on his getting to Holmes late in the Super Bowl, and fumbling the interception against the Eagles. (Could have been the Falcons.)

Ya win some ya lose some. :)

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
my memory hurts

makes my brain hurt but I think Green had a good job against Holmes in 07.

Whiz's rookie HC year against the SB Champ team that passed him and Grimm bye.

Matt and Kurt tagged teamed at QB, Edge ground them down and we finished off the game old school.

Most solid win in AZ, first and only time I ever felt confident as a Cards fan with a 1 score lead.

I want more wins just like that, but we went KW tripolar, unpredictable high risk high reward after Matty went down.

what a high tech rollercoaster weve been on!

Wow.

Santanio Holmes is only 5'11" ?

Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

So, while I still have need to call out the Wizard, he may be right on this occasion.

I think Green would have done a better job than Brown, or Fransisco......UGH! Fransisco.

My balls hurt just saying that name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard