OT: Does anyone work for the Cardinals (good customer service experience)

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is an employee named Lonna that works in the ticketing department who did an outstanding job today.

I used to sit in seats under another person's name and he moved out of state so this was the first time I've put seats in my name.

Lonna was a huge help, she allowed me to buy 4 seats, split them (2 in the end zone and 2 in the upper deck) and put them in two people's names so my friend and I could both get the emails from the Cardinals.

Today, when I picked the seats, my friend was called by another rep at the same time I was, so we ended up with 6 seats instead of 4. Initially, I was freaked about how we were going to dump 2 seats to every game.

Lonna called me back a few minutes later and said she had talked to my buddy Eric and that she took care of it, my seats in the upper deck would be dumped and we would take Eric's seats.

I don't know if Lonna gets a commission from selling tickets but she was very cool about letting me pick my seats, I think she does an outstanding job.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you just made Lonna's day.

Things like this tend to get to the right people. :thumbup:

Good for you for recognizing her.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't work for them but I still have the rejection letter they sent me when I tried to get a job with them.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
You can prolly just email Ron Campbell - I think he's in charge of ticket sales.

OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think you just made Lonna's day.

Things like this tend to get to the right people. :thumbup:

Good for you for recognizing her.

I hope so. I think I'll call the season ticket number tomorrow and ask for a supervisor just to share my experience but if anyone else calls in for tickets I would recommend Lonna.

I'm probably not the first customer to ask for seats the way I did but she made it very easy for me and was a huge help in picking seats.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If whoever is in charge of customer service for the Cardinals were also in charge of football operations the Cards would have been 11-5 every year and have 3 Super Bowl titles.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
If whoever is in charge of customer service for the Cardinals were also in charge of football operations the Cards would have been 11-5 every year and have 3 Super Bowl titles.

I have to say - they've gotten A LOT better in the past few years. I think they're trying to emulate the Suns formula.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope so. I think I'll call the season ticket number tomorrow and ask for a supervisor just to share my experience but if anyone else calls in for tickets I would recommend Lonna.

I'm probably not the first customer to ask for seats the way I did but she made it very easy for me and was a huge help in picking seats.

I like to acknowledge a job above and beyond. Couple years ago I dialed the In-n-Out burger 800 number when one of their workers thought I didn't get my drinks in the drive-thru lane. A woman ran across the parking lot (it was 111 that day) carrying two Cokes yelling, "You forgot your drinks!" Which I hadn't. But extra effort deserves a pat on the back and a call to their bosses, IMO. :thumbup:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have to say - they've gotten A LOT better in the past few years. I think they're trying to emulate the Suns formula.

I have to say that the Cardinals have been wonderful to me for over 20 years. The first season in Arizona we were coming out for a game from Austin and not only did they help me get great seats they took the time to give us information on hotels and restaurants.

They have always been terrific when we've visited the facility at Warner and Hardy. We had a security guard introduce the kids to players as they arrived for an afternoon meeting once.

We received excellent service when I bought a suite for a game at a Cards charity event (Rats,Derm,RedRob and AZCards21 can attest). Pat Tankersly of Cardinals Charities was an extremely gracious host at the Charity events and Mo Streety head of youth sports went above and beyond to get Cards gear to our Girls NFL flag football team who was representing the Arizona Cardinals at the National Championship in Florida.

I could go on for awhile.

Just wonderful people.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Always received good service.The best was when my season tickets didn't arrive and they sent me hand written temporary tickets which by writing a 7 in front of the section made them for the louge at Sundevil.:D

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
The guy I deal with for my season tickets is Steve Bomar. Immediately responsive to all my issues. In a year where I hesitated to renew because of the lockout and we are broke, this guy's extreme helpfulness might have been the ounce of weight that tipped the scale.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I had never heard from them until this season; no calls, no emails. All of a sudden, they started calling me almost every week. It could be because I hadn't paid for my deposit, then didn't pay for the balance until last week, lol

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I had never heard from them until this season; no calls, no emails. All of a sudden, they started calling me almost every week. It could be because I hadn't paid for my deposit, then didn't pay for the balance until last week, lol

That's great because that means you've never had a problem.

Call them sometime when you've left your game tickets on your desk in Austin Texas and are checking into your hotel on Scottsdale Road. They'll fix you right up. Again just awesome people.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just different this year.

As a season ticket holder, I've received 3 calls this offseason asking "Is there anything we can do better?"

I've always said no, but at this point, I'm getting tempted to say "Yes, just stop calling me!" :)

This, IMO is all on Mike. Again, he just loves the fans and the team.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
My only interractions with Cards personnel was outstanding. He doesn't work for them anymore, but Bill Lewis treated me like I was 20 year season ticket holder. I had just met him in the team hotel bar in St. Louis and he has set me up with tickets, including the NFC championship game. Then, when I picked up the tix at the team HQ, the people working were as friendly, and helpful, as they could be(the only negative was Drew Rosenhaus in the parking lot :D, actually he was pretty nice, had a few seconds of small talk with him).

BL even called me with SB tix but I couldn't make it work. Not bad for a random meeting in a bar.

chickenhead

Reaction score
I like to acknowledge a job above and beyond. Couple years ago I dialed the In-n-Out burger 800 number when one of their workers thought I didn't get my drinks in the drive-thru lane. A woman ran across the parking lot (it was 111 that day) carrying two Cokes yelling, "You forgot your drinks!" Which I hadn't. But extra effort deserves a pat on the back and a call to their bosses, IMO. :thumbup:

There's a McDonald's on Hayden north of Indian Bend where they've twice ran and caught members of my family (okay, I'm one of them) at the stop light to give us a drink we forgot in the drive-through. Best McDonald's in the world.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy I deal with for my season tickets is Steve Bomar. Immediately responsive to all my issues. In a year where I hesitated to renew because of the lockout and we are broke, this guy's extreme helpfulness might have been the ounce of weight that tipped the scale.

Mine too.

Half the time we just chat about the team, expectations, the super bowl season, the days at SDS, my family, etc.

He's awesome.