OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say Cam ends up in NE

:biglaugh: Have you ever seen how selfish and self centered he is and does things literally to grab attention? Pouts like a baby? The Pats and belicheck would never touch this guy and anyone thikk no ing they would is off their rocker.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Insane to me that Rivers is on a team while both Cam(not technically yet) & Jameis are not.

To each his own, I'd rather have Rivers.

Winston is just a turnover factory. Say what you want about Rivers, but he has at least had a year or two where his TOs werent outrageous. Winston turns the ball over like no other, often in the biggest moments of games.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Winston is just a turnover factory. Say what you want about Rivers, but he has at least had a year or two where his TOs werent outrageous. Winston turns the ball over like no other, often in the biggest moments of games.

Rivers is better than both 100%

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:biglaugh: Have you ever seen how selfish and self centered he is and does things literally to grab attention? Pouts like a baby? The Pats and belicheck would never touch this guy and anyone thikk no ing they would is off their rocker.

BB has a track record of working with talented divas. He signed Antonio Brown last season for christ sake.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I have been thinking NE as well. Dillon, Moss, AB, etc..... He handles Divas. And Cam will be motivated.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I wouldn't go to bat for either, but what you said about Jameis, you could’ve said about Rivers last year & I don’t think it will change with how cooked his arm now.

I believe if Rivers can be a starter in 2020, Jameis should be.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I wouldn't go to bat for either, but what you said about Jameis, you could’ve said about Rivers last year & I don’t think it will change with how cooked his arm now.

I believe if Rivers can be a starter in 2020, Jameis should be.

I think the Colts are making a mistake, but that 3.5% interception rate for Winston career is pretty bad.

Winston will probably continue to suck for another few years until he finally figures it out, but by that point, he will probably start his physical decline.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My predictions is that Cam will end up in Washington to give Haskins more time to grow. And Jameis to LV to backup Carr and ends up taking the job over under Gruden.
But Washington already has Alex Smith, and LV just picked up Mariota [EDIT: i see others already mentioned that & you already acknowledged it!].

Latest on Smith:
The Redskins haven't ruled out a possible return for Smith [....]

Smith, who is under contract through the 2022 season, will count $21.4 million against the salary cap in 2020. First-year Redskins coach Ron Rivera has consistently mentioned him when discussing the Redskins' quarterback situation. Smith also has become a mentor to Dwayne Haskins Jr., who just completed his rookie season.

:shrug:

...dbs

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Colts are making a mistake, but that 3.5% interception rate for Winston career is pretty bad.

Winston will probably continue to suck for another few years until he finally figures it out, but by that point, he will probably start his physical decline.
Winston is heading into year 5 and just finished a season with the “QB whisperer” it is highly unlikely he ever “figures it out”

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting that there doesn't seem to be a market for either Cam or Jameis as a starter.

Reactions: HGC

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
they suck... lol and one sucks and isn’t healthy
And don’t forget the latter is a whiney crybaby with the media & who threw his franchise under the bus after being told to seek a trade. Lol

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Overuse of the word sucks again on this board.

Cam and Jameis are better players than pretty much every backup in this league. It must be ego in Jameis' case, and for Cam, health and the barrier of having to trade for him without being able to take a physical.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cam and Jameis are better players than pretty much every backup in this league. It must be ego in Jameis' case, and for Cam, health and the barrier of having to trade for him without being able to take a physical.

yea they suck

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I agree.

Can’t tell me guys like Fitzpatrick, Rivers, Tyrod, & a couple others can be starters, but Cam can’t.

Cam hate is ridiculously stupid.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One's an MVP and one makes dazzling throws week in and week out. Let's save the "sucks" talk for guys like Derek Anderson and Max Hall.

past performance has no bearing on current status and level of play. Cams last 3of4 seasons show a level of suckage. That’s a pattern. Jameis few dazzling throws here and there don’t make up for his constant boneheaded mistakes and the turnover machine that he is. He is a poor decision maker pure and simple and isn’t even close to being an upper tier QB. But if it makes you feel better we can say below average.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I agree.

Can’t tell me guys like Fitzpatrick, Rivers, Tyrod, & a couple others can be starters, but Cam can’t.

Cam hate is ridiculously stupid.
When you protect the football like it’s a hand grenade like Crab Legs has done throughout his career, it doesn’t sit well with GMs & coaches

I’m sorry but Cam creates a lot of his own hate with his “I don’t give a damn” attitude with the media after games. His tweets following the Panthers seek a trade adds to this same attitude imo. imo a person shows his true character in tough times & Cam fails miserably at that.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
past performance has no bearing on current status and level of play. Cams last 3of4 seasons show a level of suckage. That’s a pattern. Jameis few dazzling throws here and there don’t make up for his constant boneheaded mistakes and the turnover machine that he is. He is a poor decision maker pure and simple and isn’t even close to being an upper tier QB. But if it makes you feel better we can say below average.
I'm willing to give Cam the benefit of the doubt in needing to get healthy to return to form. They just ran him through the ringer, and didn't provide him many weapons to get the ball to.

Winston's only 26 and has overwhelming production. Find the right coaching situation, settle him down, and he'll figure something out. I would sure as hell prefer a guy with that kind of upside to come fill in for half a season to Brett Hundley, John Wolford, CJ Beathard, Geno Smith, or any of the backup QBs in our division, much less the rest of the NFL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard