OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 39s40 seconds ago
Some changes: NFL’s Brian Rolapp announces that the kickoff times for Divisional Playoff Weekend will change to 3 pm ET and 6:30 pm ET — same as the conference championship games. In addition, the single-header rule is eliminated. So all markets get 3 games every Sunday.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals waive Malachi Dupre

Wide receiver Malachi Dupre was waived by the Arizona Cardinals on Wednesday to make way for the addition of defensive tackle Terrell McClain.

Dupre appeared in one game for the Cardinals last December and played five offensive snaps for the team. A seventh-round pick of the Green Bay Packers in 2017, Dupre has bounced between five rosters in two years with the single game for Arizona being the only regular season action of his career.

After spending the 2017 preseason with Green Bay, Dupre signed with the Buffalo Bills practice squad and spent the rest of the year with the team. He was released by Buffalo during final cuts last year and bounced from the practice squads of the Houston Texans and Seattle Seahawks before landing with the Cardinals in December. He was elevated to the active roster for the final game of the season and played against Seattle in his only game action.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Field Yates
@FieldYates

·

On the idea of trading Le’Veon Bell before the season, Adam Gase says, “That’s ridiculous. That’s the first time I’ve heard of that.”

So you won’t be trading him? “No.”

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The one video I saw of Murray throwing a pass was a dump pass to Fitz and everyone goes gaga but here is Rosen throwing a nice deep ball and the reaction here is 'meh'.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave