OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This was upheld and Pouncey got his reduced from 3 to 2 for throwing multiple punches and kicking a guy when he is down. The league is so weird sometimes.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
last night ....fumble that was not reviewed even after on field officials ruled it a fumble. Watson fumbles with 50 seconds left in game and Colts down by 3. Cowards in New York?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
last night ....fumble that was not reviewed even after on field officials ruled it a fumble. Watson fumbles with 50 seconds left in game and Colts down by 3. Cowards in New York?
Really bad call

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
David Helman
@HelmanDC
· 12h
One more from Jerry Jones, who was asked if he’s ever been so frustrated by a team that was leading the division.

“With the makeup of this team, I shouldn’t be this frustrated.”

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
David Helman
@HelmanDC
· 12h
One more from Jerry Jones, who was asked if he’s ever been so frustrated by a team that was leading the division.

“With the makeup of this team, I shouldn’t be this frustrated.”
Well, Jerry, it's because you're an ego maniac and control freak and can only hire "yes men" which is why you will fail to make another SB....I hope you stay owner for another 163 years lol

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow at 49ers smoking the packers

I am rooting for 49ers to win it this yr they are the most least hated team imo in cards division as a cards fan perspective

Plus I really like bosa as a player energetic fun player to watch

I still like cards selection with Murray though

Bosa would not be 10 and 1 as a card lol

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow at 49ers smoking the packers

I am rooting for 49ers to win it this yr they are the most least hated team imo in cards division as a cards fan perspective

Plus I really like bosa as a player energetic fun player to watch

I still like cards selection with Murray though

Bosa would not be 10 and 1 as a card lol

Speak for yourself. I can't stand the 9ers. Especially living here in Abq. Bunches of fair weather Forty Whiner fans. The Cowboys are probably the only team I dislike more than the 9ers in the NFC. As much as I don't like the Seahawks, this might be the only year I root for them to beat the 9ers at least. I will still be rooting for someone like the Saints in the NFC and anybody but the Patriots (or Steelers) in the AFC.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ed Werder
@WerderEdESPN

·
46m

Source: Despite the intense criticism from owner and GM Jerry Jones, the #Cowboys will make no immediate changes to Jason Garrett’s coaching staff. Jones criticized the special teams specifically. But special teams coordinator Keith O’Quinn will remain in that position.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I can't stand the 9ers. Especially living here in Abq. Bunches of fair weather Forty Whiner fans. The Cowboys are probably the only team I dislike more than the 9ers in the NFC. As much as I don't like the Seahawks, this might be the only year I root for them to beat the 9ers at least. I will still be rooting for someone like the Saints in the NFC and anybody but the Patriots (or Steelers) in the AFC.
As long as Cheat Carroll is the coach I just can't root for the Hags in any game....or the 9ers for that matter lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson