OT: 4 Jaguar players arrested in London

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morons.

Tried to skip put on a 50,000 pound tab. Only about $75,000.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...nt-any-discipline-will-be-handled-internally/

"According to The Sun, four Jaguars players in their 20s were arrested at 4 a.m. local time Saturday morning after allegedly trying to leave the London Reign Showclub without paying their bill, which was said to be in the range of £50,000. The players were reportedly stopped by security after trying to leave and things apparently became physical. The players were released after nine hours in custody, and the club dropped their complaint after the bill was settled, according to the report."

Maybe Khan ended up ponying up for the tab.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Morons.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...nt-any-discipline-will-be-handled-internally/

"According to The Sun, four Jaguars players in their 20s were arrested at 4 a.m. local time Saturday morning after allegedly trying to leave the London Reign Showclub without paying their bill, which was said to be in the range of £50,000. The players were reportedly stopped by security after trying to leave and things apparently became physical. The players were released after nine hours in custody, and the club dropped their complaint after the bill was settled, according to the report."

Real football is as American as apple pie. I don’t think other countries will ever really get the game. No sense in these ridiculous games in London.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Real football is as American as apple pie. I don’t think other countries will ever really get the game. No sense in these ridiculous games in London.
Nah, the NFL has been slowly building the game in London, which is the right way to do it...and those crowds are finally leaning the game and becoming fans of teams, not just the game. There will be a team, or teams, London soon...and they will be very successful, from a fan standpoint.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much traveling during the season to put a team there full time. I would imagine it takes a lot out of a team having to get adjusted to being over there and then doing the same when they get back.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morons.

Church didn't play so it looks like it was handled.

Next time just look up boobs on the internet, buy a bottle or two, and donate the rest of the 74.9k to a family

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wait. How much did they drink? 4 guys ringing up a £50K bill?

Been to London many times and it looks like this was a clip joint as we called them when I was in the Air Force over there. Basically a strip joint where the girls hustle you for very very expensive drinks. Heard they were ordering bottles of champagne.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Been to London many times and it looks like this was a clip joint as we called them when I was in the Air Force over there. Basically a strip joint where the girls hustle you for very very expensive drinks. Heard they were ordering bottles of champagne.
Obviously Moet & Chandon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson