Reaction score
we dodged the bullet again.

are they trying to move the lions there? feel like they are there every year

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Glad it's not us

I hate the London Games

Chief fans are ticked off....they always sell out and they still took a home game from them.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Does the provision of hosting a SB, requiring a visit to London, count for the Cards in the next 5 years? Or is that only for SB bids going forward?

Anyone know?

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wanted it to be us. I used to live in England when I was in the Air Force. Been to London many times. Was going to go to my favorite Pub in London, The Sherlock Holmes.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It's complete BS that they count these games as a "home game" for one of the teams. They should count them both as road games so that all of these teams can get 8 actual home games.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's complete BS that they count these games as a "home game" for one of the teams. They should count them both as road games so that all of these teams can get 8 actual home games.

not sure how that would actually work though.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the provision of hosting a SB, requiring a visit to London, count for the Cards in the next 5 years? Or is that only for SB bids going forward?

Anyone know?

I think that is going forward but I'm not sure. Although the Cards in London would give me an excuse to go to London that I semi-need.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Anyone know?

A recent Deloitte report published here indicated that a team in London would generate over $250m in new League revenues, $165M in greater London.

Also said that a Super Bowl in London was a bad idea for a host of reasons.

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A recent Deloitte report published here indicated that a team in London would generate over $250m in new League revenues, $165M in greater London.

Also said that a Super Bowl in London was a bad idea for a host of reasons.
And said team might win 6 games at best.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I heard a rumor they might do a Pro Bowl there. I will be in London that week this year. Can't imagine the weather would make that a fun game for the players.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
How can the Lions play in London all the time and have yet to play the Cardinals there... our 'play the lions' percentage is almost as high as a team in their division lol

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The 17 game season, 3 game preseason is coming. Ktar has talked about this for a while. The NFL can't keep sending mediocre teams over. Just wait til GB or Pitt goes.

17 games - 8 home/away, 1 'neutral' site game.

I also think in 2016 the Cards will go and I'd love to go see the Cards play there.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I can see the Cards there for a road game in 2016. If it happens, I'm going.
I would love for it to be Jacksonville.

I'd have an in if that's who'd they play. I guess I'm assuming my guy will still be working for them, which may not be the case if they keep sputtering along.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 17 game season, 3 game preseason is coming. Ktar has talked about this for a while. The NFL can't keep sending mediocre teams over. Just wait til GB or Pitt goes.

17 games - 8 home/away, 1 'neutral' site game.

I also think in 2016 the Cards will go and I'd love to go see the Cards play there.

Dallas is going next week. It doesn't get much bigger.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen