OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I'm happy about it this year. I am judging the Chris Cyborg fight in Green Bay this Saturday night. She is now making go at boxing. It's a big fight and no way I could decline this opportunity.
Bad news looks like the Cyborg fight has been scratched from the card. That according to her Facebook page. My wife showed it to me last night. So we'll see.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I no longer worry about Monti trading out of the Four slot and missing out on MHJ, because I believe he's a smart GM and knows that the Draft is not just about selecting players. It's also about selecting players who will sell tickets. And MHJ will do just that. So, my worry is that NE either through a trade or by their own decision will take him. And, what's the use of being a Cardinals' fan if you go into a Draft without having something to worry about.
it is looking like we are sticking and picking MHJ. If the Vikings trade up it will likely be with the Chargers IMO. A boring draft night but a huge positive for the Red Sea.

I do hope we burn one of the threes and move up in the first for a DL, Edge or CB.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hope we don't use draft capital to move up, because I think we'll get a good defender at #27. Who, I have no idea, and imo, it will not be a boring night.
I agree with the sentiment that we should let the draft fall to us. Get the 7 best players you can in the top 104.

Prospect wise we can get quality and quantity. Let's test out Monti's ability to manage a scouting department and build through the draft.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Hope we don't use draft capital to move up, because I think we'll get a good defender at #27. Who, I have no idea, and imo, it will not be a boring night.
Schrager was saying on the McAfee show that scouts have told him that there are 20 blue chip players in the draft not counting QBs. If this notion is correct, then trading up from 27 might be in play.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
C'mon. One-third of the teams in the league aren't trading around. These kinds of posts come out at this time every year and are quickly forgotten.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
no suprises here --- maybe that they are considering Alt, but i think thats bait to get the Titans to move up

The Gambo 5: Predicting whom the Cardinals draft with their first pick in 2024​

Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State

Malik Nabers, WR, LSU

Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame

Rome Odunze, WR, Washington

Dallas Turner, edge rusher, Alabama

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
no suprises here --- maybe that they are considering Alt, but i think thats bait to get the Titans to move up

The Gambo 5: Predicting whom the Cardinals draft with their first pick in 2024​

Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State

Malik Nabers, WR, LSU

Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame

Rome Odunze, WR, Washington

Dallas Turner, edge rusher, Alabama
Gambo basically just said some of these are guys they would draft if we traded down - in other words made a deal with the Vikings.