Orange Parking lot questions

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How difficult is it to get to the lawn for set up?

This is my 1st season getting orange lot

How hard is it leaving after the game?

If u have time pm me id like to call u and talk to someone who has one.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I dropped out this year and had orange. The lots close to the lawn were hard to get out of as they exit you out the back of the lot and two merge into one. My son went to the games with me and was always in a hurry to get out of the lot so we started parking in the third part of lot closes to Bethany home road. That lot did not merge with other two so was easier to exit.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I put in for Orange too... if I hate it I will just end up trading or buying F lot again. We shall see. My friend who had tickets with me bailed so I am out a tailgating crew now as well.

OP
OP
ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yea we had 2 parking passes now down to one.
Lost our tailgate crew as well.

Only the three of us remain.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I loved the orange lot, but I got there early and stayed late. Easy to unload (you can park next to the curb and drop off your tailgating stuff) load.

If I were not serious about tailgating then somewhere else may be your best bet.

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
The good part is, my upgrade request should go through, right?

I don't know about that.

Talked to the ticket office today and they said they couldn't honor my upgrade request because the areas I asked for were not available.

They also told me that every row in front of me in my section is sold so I can't even move up in my section.

For what it's worth I'm in the 7th row in the upper deck section 411. I'd requested anything in the Ring of Honor on the west sidelines.

Go figure.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I loved the orange lot, but I got there early and stayed late. Easy to unload (you can park next to the curb and drop off your tailgating stuff) load.

If I were not serious about tailgating then somewhere else may be your best bet.

:yeahthat:
Love the Lawn but its at least an hour after the end of game before its even worth trying to leave. We don't care it takes us a while to break down the tents and load up anyway.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about that.

Talked to the ticket office today and they said they couldn't honor my upgrade request because the areas I asked for were not available.

They also told me that every row in front of me in my section is sold so I can't even move up in my section.

For what it's worth I'm in the 7th row in the upper deck section 411. I'd requested anything in the Ring of Honor on the west sidelines.

Go figure.

I requested anything Row 8 or lower in the upper corners, I am in upper endzone now (453). Figured for $15 more a game its worth it even if this year sucks or is shortened.

Also, from what I understand Ring of Honor is a real pain to get because it is practically club level at a fraction of the cost.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort