OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OITNB Season 3 is on NETFLIX!!!

Watched first two episodes last night. Fantastic :)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Started watching this but stopped. I liked it, just got side tracked with a few other shows like Vikings and DareDevil, now its Game of Thrones. :)

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the Orange party, but over the weekend me and the wifey binged watched the entire first season. Love this show. Starting season 2 now.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished season 3. I will let Rivercard finish before giving my thoughts

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I've only watched the first episode of season 3. Talk about the most depressing mothers day ever. Honestly, I like this show. Is it my favorite? No, not even close, but it's good. I will probably watch it over the next month or so.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
The way I look at it, if I click to read a thread about a show I haven't watched yet, or after an episode aired that I haven't watched yet, then it's my own fault. Why should people tiptoe around not spoiling things for people? If you don't want to know what happens, stay out of the thread about the show. I mean, I can't help it if people haven't watched the pivotal scene in season 2 episode 4 where it's reveled that Piper also killed 5 people and ate their remains because, as she put it, "they had a funny glimmer in their eyes that had to be destroyed".

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So at what point do we not need spoiler tags?

Serious question - do we wait for everyone that might start watching?

I try to always use them but in the event of "waiting for so and so to watch it before I post my thoughts", you could just wrap your thoughts in a spoiler tag.

The way I look at it, if I click to read a thread about a show I haven't watched yet, or after an episode aired that I haven't watched yet, then it's my own fault. Why should people tiptoe around not spoiling things for people? If you don't want to know what happens, stay out of the thread about the show. I mean, I can't help it if people haven't watched the pivotal scene in season 2 episode 4 where it's reveled that Piper also killed 5 people and ate their remains because, as she put it, "they had a funny glimmer in their eyes that had to be destroyed".

I agree and I avoided the walking dead thread for a long time because I didnt want spoilers. I try my best to wrap everything in them just in case but we cannot expect everyone to do that.

PS: heavy
if that stuff actually happened in that show, I would watch it. I kept watching waiting for crazy violence or something and gave up when the lesbian started ************ with the screwdriver. I saw that thing and got excited that someone was finally going to get shanked and it never happened. Its like oz, without the cool stuff.

My wife does watch it though.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've got two more episodes to go in Season 3 and I think it's my favorite of the three seasons... although, I think I know a HUGE twist coming. even if that comes to pass, it'll still be the best season.

Love what they've done with Suzanne and Caputo this season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished the season. Best of the three, IMO.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Just finished the season. Best of the three, IMO.

I agree. I thought about ASFN while I was watching it because of Lori Petty! haha. We were literally just recently talking about her in the point break thread.

It's awesome to see her because she kills it in OITNB. Fantastic. She's like a female Drama from Entourage, lol she's not in this show much but its by far her best work.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Binge watched season 3 today. Think i liked it best out of the 3 seasons. Bummer having to wait another year or so for season 4.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Orange Is the New Black renewed for three more seasons

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/05/orange-is-the-new-black-renewed-season-5-6-7-netflix

No early release for the ladies of Litchfield.

Netflix announced Friday that Orange Is the New Black has been renewed for three more seasons. The news comes in advance of the series’ season 4 debut on June 17.

Series creator and showrunner Jenji Kohan will continue at the helm for seasons 5, 6, and 7.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more month until Season 4 releases!! (June 17)

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 4 is out now. I am currently in a re-watch (season 2, episode 5) before I start season 4. I hear the first episode of season 4 is amazeballs.