Only problem with Reid...

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Kolb is 100% getting another chance next year.

I want to dump Kolb, sign Alex Smith, and draft a QB in the first or second round.

Even if Kolb plays well he is an injury waiting to happen.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

I want to dump Kolb, sign Alex Smith, and draft a QB in the first or second round.

Didn't Reid dump Kolb? :D just sayin :p

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I think we'll still draft a guy.

I don't get the Alex Smith love. He's been awful for all besides the past two years. He's a mediocre quarterback and is going to stay that way without Harbaugh to put him in the right position to succeed.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think Smith is the best option available next year. We could win with him at QB, until we find a better option.

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
There's no problem bringing Kolb back at a reduced rate as long as we take a QB on day 1 or 2. I fully trust Reid (if it's him) to get the QB position fixed.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think we'll still draft a guy.

I don't get the Alex Smith love. He's been awful for all besides the past two years. He's a mediocre quarterback and is going to stay that way without Harbaugh to put him in the right position to succeed.

I don't think Smith is a top QB. But I do think the light bulb has finally come on for him. He has been keeping turnovers low which is exactly what we need with our D.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
There's no problem bringing Kolb back at a reduced rate as long as we take a QB on day 1 or 2. I fully trust Reid (if it's him) to get the QB position fixed.

Agree. If Reid comes out and says, "Kolb's my guy," then I'm on board. Familiarity with players goes a long way in this league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kolb is the only QB on the roster right now who is not completely hopeless. You have to have at least ONE guy moving forward, or you have absolutely no leverage in free agency or the draft.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kolb is the only QB on the roster right now who is not completely hopeless. You have to have at least ONE guy moving forward, or you have absolutely no leverage in free agency or the draft.
Your opinion. I think Hoyer outplayed Kolb.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree. If Reid comes out and says, "Kolb's my guy," then I'm on board. Familiarity with players goes a long way in this league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I'm not a Kolb fan but if Reid is, I'm on board too. Andy knows what Kevin is capable of becoming and if he's still a believer, so am I.

Steve

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How much money has Michael sunk in Kolb?

It makes a weird kind of sense that he'd want to bring in Reid.

This conspiracy theory is brought to you by the Tin Foil Hat Association of America.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How awesome would it be if Reid comes here and Kolb lights it up and leads the Cardinals to the playoffs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson