Official UFC/MMA Thread

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Jon Jones got popped for steroids. He said that he's shocked and had no idea there there were steroids in his cocaine. #ufc

Oh this had me dying
He seriously said that? That's like telling a cop that you swerved in the other lane because you were looking for your crack pipe. Terrible.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jones tests positive again?? WTF

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bisping vs GSP tonight

It's a good card but I'm gonna pass on account of I think this could be real sad for GSP.

Plus my direct tv bills lately have been insane between FLOYD vs McGregor PPV, GGG vs Canelo ordering my NFL Sunday ticket and my NBA league pass lol.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bisping vs GSP tonight

It's a good card but I'm gonna pass on account of I think this could be real sad for GSP.

Plus my direct tv bills lately have been insane between FLOYD vs McGregor PPV, GGG vs Canelo ordering my NFL Sunday ticket and my NBA league pass lol.

So, don't pay for it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait hold up what the hell.

GSP is gone for like 4 years comes back and in his first fight in a division he's never fought in sleeps Bisping lol. I honestly don't remember something like that ever happening the old guy never wins this fight

I'm shocked and impressed

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conor McGregor jumps cage at Bellator 187, confronts referee Marc Goddard

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mm...187-confronts-referee-marc-goddard/ar-BBEP1mw

UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor made quite the scene at today's Bellator 187 event in his native Dublin.

Several of McGregor's (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) SBG Ireland teammates compete on today's card at 3Arena (it airs via same-day delay tonight on Spike), and after Charlie Ward (4-3 MMA, 1-0 BMMA) scored a knockout victory over John Redmond (7-13 MMA, 0-1 BMMA), "The Notorious" to jump in the cage to celebrate.

McGregor wasn't a licensed cornerman for the event. That became obvious when security swarmed the UFC's former 145-pound and current 155-pound titleholder. What happened after that was even stranger, though. A highly emotional McGregor charged in the direction of referee Marc Goddard, who attempted to break up the champ' embrace with Ward. McGregor's celebration quickly turned to ire as he targeted Goddard.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Connor is a jackass. You can't put hands on the ref in any sport.

To me honestly his act is getting old he needs to start fighting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson