Official Training Camp Thread

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I just really enjoy how Murray treats stupid questions during interviews. He is being straightforward which is refreshing, as when someone asked about Kingsbury game planning during the regular season and he looks befuddle at the question and goes laughing that he hopes so... I think a lot of these reporters are going to learn what these moronic questions will make them look like and curb their stupidity when they are asking questions for the mere sake to take up space because they do not have anything viable to say

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just really enjoy how Murray treats stupid questions during interviews. He is being straightforward which is refreshing, as when someone asked about Kingsbury game planning during the regular season and he looks befuddle at the question and goes laughing that he hopes so... I think a lot of these reporters are going to learn what these moronic questions will make them look like and curb their stupidity when they are asking questions for the mere sake to take up space because they do not have anything viable to say

He's got a little Greinke in him.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my son and told him I felt sorry for Kyler and he asked why. I said those interviewing asked the dumbest questions.”Has playing baseball helped you”? Cmon man, that’s been asked and talked about for 6 months. And as you point out about KK’s game plan.

Pick any 5 of us on this board and we could come up with better questions.

Almost like watching Chris Farley interviewing Paul McCartney.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol I was a day off.

I can’t read and I can’t count. Lol:(

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard