Official Super Bowl Game Thread: WE DO THIS TOGETHER!!!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Worst part of that play was Warner not just falling down on the tackle and created a pile up.. instead he made a weak attempt and Harrison never broke stride..

If he just goes down, he likely creates a pileup

That might have been the most gut wrenching play I have ever watched.

And that says A LOT

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Worst part of that play was Warner not just falling down on the tackle and created a pile up.. instead he made a weak attempt and Harrison never broke stride..

If he just goes down, he likely creates a pileup

Warner was being held he couldn't fall down. The Steeler defender had him by the jersey.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
First drive of the second half is extremely important in setting the tone for the rest of the game.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Ehhhh......

At this point.... I am playing with house money. I was saying to my wife that Kurt would try and force it. We just got really unlucky.

As I said.... It was very Cardinal Like. We just need to re-group. Cause we were moving the ball out there.

Adjustments will be HUGE if we have a shot. We must put points on the board on the first drive.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I'm negative but you are the ****ing worst. We are in the super bowl and nothing's changed? Pull your head out man. Sucks, but come on.

True, Honestly I am more used to failure so I am actually rooting for the blowout then I'll be able to sleep, I know how to deal with blow outs, at this point might as well enjoy where they made it.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team can't tackle worth a ^%$#!!! Most of the bad things that have happended this game are a direct result of bad tackling. Yes.... Warner threw a crappy pass, but bad tackling allowed this moose to lumber 100 yards to the goal line. :rolleyes:

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We NEEEED a score on this first possession. If at the very least to cut this to a one possession game.

freebyrd

Reaction score
yeah that was way worse than that slow qb who was it? gannon or bono run one back for a TD

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Why doesnt a fade get thrown to Fitz??

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
First drive of the second half is extremely important in setting the tone for the rest of the game.

Kurt is going to have to take them down for a score to start the half. Levi Brown best pick it up, Woodley is owning him.

Go Cardinals!!!

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Kurt is definately rattled out there... and the Oline is not doing a good job picking these guys up..

As a result we've seen a couple bad passes.. Kurt had Fitz open on a previous play on that drive, which would have gone for 10 yards, but he overthrew Fitz..

I dunno, we need to do a better job protecting him

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Guys relax.

It was a bad break

We have taken their best shot

We get the ball back to start the 2nd half

We WILL win this game

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads