Official: Larry Fitzgerald is Coming Back

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the fact that that run didn't end in a championship is a travesty of greatness. It probably would have gone down in history as one of the greatest title runs any player ever had. WE all recognize it as such even though he didn't win the title, but i think it astounding greatness probably gets lost to the majority of people.

he carried that team. it was ridiculous. my favorite call of the entire playoffs was the first TD off the flea-flicker.

"He throws it up to Fitz who's double covered... IT DOESN'T MATTER! TOUCHDOWN!" - the rest as they say was history.

The day after the Super Bowl, I questioned if the pain of that loss would ever go away. It has not. Even watching those highlights made me curse Aaron Francisco's name. Larry deserved better.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
SUPER BOWL XLIII 43 4th Quarter

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
A sack at 2:20 would have most likely ended the game. It would have been 2nd and 30 from the 1 yard line...so damn close.

That play and the Harrison TD in 1st still haunt me as a Cardinals fan.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The day after the Super Bowl, I questioned if the pain of that loss would ever go away. It has not. Even watching those highlights made me curse Aaron Francisco's name. Larry deserved better.
I don't think it ever will.....
That play and the Harrison TD in 1st still haunt me as a Cardinals fan.
The Harrison TD..... It's the one I think about because........

I remember that TD run and seeing a missed “block in the back” penalty that should’ve been called....
I still count 3 blocks in the back. So frustrating.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This weekend, I was cleaning some stuff out of my storage garage. I came across a box with all of my memorabilia from Tampa and the game. I still couldn't open it.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This weekend, I was cleaning some stuff out of my storage garage. I came across a box with all of my memorabilia from Tampa and the game. I still couldn't open it.

I'm a glutton for punishment. I see this in my office everyday:

You must be registered for see images attach

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I have mine hanging in my basement. I was just a few sections over from you in Section 311.
Me too hanging on a signed mini helmet by most if the team the year Boomer played for us. Garth Jax just lived my daughter and pulled her over the table sat her on his lap and signed her helmet. He just signed mine....:stick::jawdrop:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard