Offical 2016 Free Agent Thread

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Drew Stanton's future in AZ is looking gloomy per ian rapaport. It is being assumed he will be going after more money.

wow... Cardinals need a backup now..

So are you in favor of letting JPP try his hand at QB or are you in favor of just hand-ing JPP Stanton's job ????

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jason Cole: Two other free agent OLs who will get a lot of play are #49ers Alex Boone and #Cardinals Bobby Massie. Both could be north of $8M per year.

(I had an interest in Boone, if Cooper was moved to centre.)

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
TE Dwayne Allen gets 4/$29M to re-sign with the Colts. Man, for a guy they rarely throw to, that's incredible.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
TE Dwayne Allen gets 4/$29M to re-sign with the Colts. Man, for a guy they rarely throw to, that's incredible.

He is like always on the bench due to injury... like the guy when he plays, but that is the problem because he cannot stay on the field

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm with GiantCardFan...

In the old days, "Grandmas" everywhere use to say...IF you can't say something nice about someone...keep yur' yap shut! Things have changed considerably. What if we sign the guy and he comes on here and reads this stuff? Real nice way to welcome him to AZ.

Mark

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
In the old days, "Grandmas" everywhere use to say...IF you can't say something nice about someone...keep yur' yap shut! Things have changed considerably. What if we sign the guy and he comes on here and reads this stuff? Real nice way to welcome him to AZ.

Mark

He'd probably blow up.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
it was a self inflicted injury...the only disability the guy has is he was born stupid.

Does not change the fact that if he comes in here and gets a dozen sacks a season he is going to sell 50000 jerseys...to,....all these guys poking fun at him.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
a person with a disability, huh, guys?

I am having a hell of a time doing it, actually.

I guess he can dip his hands in a bucket of money if it hurts too bad.

But, don't worry, he can come to AZ and wag his finger at me, and my poor behavior.

Mark

Yeah, because we NEVER make fun of athletes that are on the team, on this board.

:rolleyes:

Skillet Johnson, The Dude, The Ghost, The horse whisper, Troy Nik-glass.

And it goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

If you guys don't like it, I have no problem with you calling me out for it. But, then again, I have no problem owning up to the fact that I am making fun of a professional athlete that blew up his own hand. One that is currently playing in the NFL, and going to be payed extreme amounts of money to continue doing so, BTW.

Last edited:

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score

But, don't worry, he can come to AZ and wag his finger at me, and my poor behavior.

Yeah, because we NEVER make fun of athletes that are on the team, on this board.

If you guys don't like it, I have no problem with you calling me out for it. But, then again, I have no problem owning up to the fact that I am making fun of a professional athlete that blew up his own hand. One that is currently playing in the NFL, and going to be payed extreme amounts of money to continue doing so, BTW.

I didnt know a persons finances gave you the right to publicly shame them.....Guy blew off nearly half his hand in a fireworks accident and came back same year to record a sack with the giants. He deserves some credit for his fortitude, that could not have been easy. Anywho, getting back to free agency......................................

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I didnt know a persons finances gave you the right to publicly shame them.....Guy blew off nearly half his hand in a fireworks accident and came back same year to record a sack with the giants. He deserves some credit for his fortitude, that could not have been easy. Anywho, getting back to free agency......................................

The finances have nothing to do with it. I have the right to publically shame anyone of any financial class, but money makes a lot of problems go away, IMHO.

Yeah, he definitely came back, and is about to make a boat load of money. He gets my respect for that, but I will continue with the jokes. Didn't know if a professional athlete comes from New York, it give them the right to incur no comments about him, unlike the other thousands of athletes made fun of on a daily basis.

I am perfectly fine with it, as I stated. If you are not, well, I am fine. :D

Free Agency ?

Been so darn quiet with the rumors this year, really the only information I have gotten is from the Burns & Gambo show about the Cardinals.

...off to the roto.....aaaand nothing.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin

For Kelechi Osemele and the #Raiders, the deal they've agreed to in principle will pay him an $11.7M per year base with a max value of $12M.

The times they are a changin'

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

I gotta give you a hand for your awesome response. It's rough when everybody's fingers are pointing at you all at once.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NFL network Ian Rappaport reports Malik Jackson likely going to Jaguars on a 6 year deal.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
15 mil for year for malik Jackson....all the crappy franchise still doing this and they dont go nowhere

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson