Not sure if true...

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
There is a rumor out there that Arizona might offer Kolb and 3 first for Cam newton. Not sure if it is true, I read the comment that my friend had taken the picture and put it on his Instagram. Not saying it is true, but if it is. It would free up some money to go out and get a Jake long. Has anyone else heard about it.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
And if you don't believe me go to instagram search for biigheadz. If anyone can post the pic it would be helpfull.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
3 first round picks for Cam Newton = you smoke crack.

Superfuzz

Veteran
Reaction score
So someone took a picture of a text message on their fan describing a "rumor" that their friend who is a Cardinals FAN told him about and posted it on instagram, and then you HEARD about it, and asked any number of anonymous people on an internet message board to link you that picture. Correct?

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
So someone took a picture of a text message on their fan describing a "rumor" that their friend who is a Cardinals FAN told him about and posted it on instagram, and then you HEARD about it, and asked any number of anonymous people on an internet message board to link you that picture. Correct?

Yep, and I wanted to know if anyone else heard anything.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling desertdawg is some how involved with this.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I can't buy it because the Cards could get Vince Young for peanuts and run basically the same offense.

Something they should have done the day after Double Deuce went 2-10 with a pick vs Buffalo.

Of course I'm a homer. HOOK 'EM.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I can't buy it because the Cards could get Vince Young for peanuts and run basically the same offense.

Something they should have done the day after Double Deuce went 2-10 with a pick vs Buffalo.

Of course I'm a homer. HOOK 'EM.

No, you are the smartest man in the universe...but then again, I'm a homer too...ORANGE!....wheres my white....waiting :)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Here it is:

Attachments

• VinceYoungvsUSC_display_image.jpg
    VinceYoungvsUSC_display_image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 150

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have a feeling desertdawg is some how involved with this.
I'd be down to roll the Camwagon all day, I'd give up Kolb and a couple first round picks. I'd give them Whiz for free. But I got nothing to do with this rumor.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA