No 4th round pick

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, the trade was dumb.

Now it's over. Let's make the best of it. So far, we have 2 solid young WRs who at least one of them may be able to step in and start, both should contribute immediately. Both want to play. We have a good "potential" DE in Calvin Pace, who has all the measureables people complained Suggs did not have. We also have a good depth guy at LB, which also improves our special teams (which lost us games last year if ya remember) and he might develop into our future MLB. After 3 rounds to have 4 guys this solid who can contribute THIS YEAR, I think the Cards did the best damn job they could AFTER that horrible trade and the run on DLs in the mid 1st round.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope that Rod Graves is icing his ********, 'cause Haslett worked him on that trade.

pinnacle

Reaction score
personally..I am not sure new orleans made out like a bandit...I think they way overreached for sullivan....they took advantage of us..but did not use if to their full advantage..does that make sense?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by pinnacle
personally..I am not sure new orleans made out like a bandit...I think they way overreached for sullivan....they took advantage of us..but did not use if to their full advantage..does that make sense?

Some publications that were updated last week had Sullivan just breaking into the 1st round. He must have had a really great final workout

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Some publications that were updated last week had Sullivan just breaking into the 1st round. He must have had a really great final workout

Not that good though....he was a big time reach.

OP
OP
J

jmr667

Random Poster
Reaction score
That's the only thing nice about the trade. It sounds like the Saints reached pretty far for Sullivan.

On the other hand they upgraded their #2 pick and got an extra #4 pick.

Luckily I'm too lazy to go see what they did with those picks. That way I can wander around telling myself they screwed them up as well. :cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn