Nick Bjugstad has been traded to Edmonton

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I looked it up and 3rd round picks make the NHL ~50% of the time. So, we lose the player, and still pay half his remaining salary for a 50% chance we pick up a serviceable player we can use in a few years. Such an exciting time to be a Yotes fan!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I looked it up and 3rd round picks make the NHL ~50% of the time. So, we lose the player, and still pay half his remaining salary for a 50% chance we pick up a serviceable player we can use in a few years. Such an exciting time to be a Yotes fan!

I do think the timeline is 3 years from now. It is what it is. The tank is on for Bedard

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They really should consider doing like a half price sale after the trade deadline. It's a fun place to see hockey even if the team isn't great, but I'm worried that fans will stop buying tickets

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I do think the timeline is 3 years from now. It is what it is. The tank is on for Bedard
We are definitely winning this tank because the prize is an undersized guy (bedard is 5’9). Couldn’t have won any past lottos where the studs were dominant guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose